The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Winnipeg Jets | Dec. 29, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, sedin26 said:

When I say something it Carrie’s heavy importance - I post only critical information, rather than spewing whatever is on my mind at any given moment!

Hey Buddy... just relax, you'll regret it in the morning.

Just enjoy the games for their good points and forget the rest.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

hmm, yeah havent really paid attention to that, now that i think about it, doesnt matter anyways, bettman's still cancelling players to play in the olympics anyways, super cool dude, super.

Edit: that super cool comment was about bettman, if it came off like i was being a d1ck

Bettman ruining us from watching Olympic hockey. 2010 Canada team was exciting to watch, same with the US.

Regardless, still want the best goaltending talent out of Canada.

Hellybuck is a monster, we can never beat him

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Just generally. If we were to go to the Olympics tomorrow we don’t really have a standout goalie. Canada goaltending has galled off a cliff.

Miss the Brodeur, Luongo, Price, Fleury days.

Logan Thompson is having a great year. So there's that at least.   

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Bettman ruining us from watching Olympic hockey. 2010 Canada team was exciting to watch, same with the US.

Regardless, still want the best goaltending talent out of Canada.

Hellybuck is a monster, we can never beat him

dont forget 2014 mayne

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I don't think it's fair to call people trolls because they see the major issues with this team and are frustrated that nothing has been done to address them. We basically have the same team as when Benning left except for Kuzy, Mikeyev, and Bear. I find it funny when people feel they have the right to call people trolls then leave becuase they can't handle hearing truth in a lot of people's answers. It's an easy way out. I find it somewhat disrespectful. Just because you might be a longtime board poster in here doesn't give you the right to feel the need to be above anyone. Who knows there might be posters on here who have been there from the start and it's their first post. I don't think the number of posts on here should matter. Fans have a right to voice their displeasure when the organization trots out the same product and wants fans to accept it because they want their money.

Exactly.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, AlexBurrows14Yu said:

They played decent I thought… the penalties are what killed them. I thought penalty shot was weak… should’ve been just a hooking maybe not a shot 

Yeah that was a soft borderline garbage call. 

PK still needs to not suck though. 

• Cheers 3
  • Huggy Bear 1