The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday December 31 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames - 7:00pm PT/9:00pm CT/10:00 PM ET - Saddledome

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

10 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Yep, its okay though. We are getting Bedard or a top 5 pick. Have to get through this season, SELL and look to the future now!

Only thing that keeps me excited.

If we get Bedard I’ll drive 1500kms to Vancouver and buy you a beer or coffee or whatever you dig 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

9 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

This management group has no plan. Or the plan is do what the clown who owns the team says. 

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of things they want to do.  But between being hamstrung by bad contracts and most teams in the league being cap strapped they have to wait until the bad contracts age out or the cap goes up.

Not happy with the Miller contract fwiw

Just now, MaxVerstappen33 said:

Rick Ball does a good job 

Local sports radio legend. Always enjoyed the afternoon show on team 1040 when Baller hosted. He’s Kelowna born and raised and it’s Kelly “18 year old Sam Bennett” Hrudy who steers this broadcast in Calgary’s way. Guys a loser and Canuck hater. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, jyu said:

curious, why do you like miller?

I don’t dislike miller (I dislike his antics)  and when he signed the deal like most I felt it was fair coming off a 99 point season 

but I still never wanted him to be resigned that’s why I said it was a mistake resigning him. they could have address the d and got the more complete  player in horvat signed 

Jb did a lot of damage whats our prospect pool looking like you think thats going to be fixed over night 

His crap  cap management was only one many failings.

people defended dim jim and every stupid thing he did for 8 years but want PA to fix it in 12 months lololololol. 

1 minute ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

Miller is def the whipping Boy this year

I don’t think it’s a whipping boy when it’s completely justified. I was defending him the last couple days. No idea way. Completely gave up today. It’s disgusting 

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Twilight Sparkle said:

and WHO THE **** are commentating this game?? why are hockey personalities SO god damn boring ><

One of the announcers was like “Vancouver has a couple of stars” followed by a long silence. :lol:

You could tell he couldn’t even name our players. The other guy had to start naming players on our team. :picard: