The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday January 10 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 4pm PT/7pm ET - PPG Paints Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, J-23 said:

20 shots against in the first period and some of the worst defensive play ever but we blaming the goalies?

Our dumb Dmen just too scared to block shots yet they screen the goalie. That's why we got scored on easily 

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

This team is so close according to some people on here. They are only missing a few players. As if. Honesty is important in times like these. They are awful. Nowhere near close enough to a playoff team.

Season 9 Ok GIF by The Office

Sure, they're close. Only about 5 players away. Unfortunately, all 5 are defensemen. 

1 minute ago, whcanuck said:

I’m at the game with my wife. I told every Pens fan around me not to worry after we went up 3-0…”don’t worry we suck.” I thought it’d take longer than 8 minutes to blow it tbh

So sorry, hope beers are cheaper there 

1 minute ago, greenbean30 said:

Crosby was the best player in the world for over a decade, and makes 8.7mill. He's still better than any player the Canucks have on the team..

I have no clue why you even are bringing Miller up?

8.7 now seems like a bargin

2 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Then why do so many people give Miller a rough time about being paid 8 mill into his 30s if we got guys like this Pits dude 35 years old still performing. Give Miller a break too then.

lol, you need to watch more hockey man. Crosby is one of the best hockey players ever and one of the most dedicated players to fitness ever. The other one is Miller.

• Cheers 1

Just now, bishopshodan said:

Oh, i can blame our goalies if I want.

They are really bad, behind our very crappy D

It is what it is, I guess, just hope they shutdown Demko for the season. 

No point risking an injury.

• Cheers 2