The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday January 12 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 4pm PT/7pm ET - Amalie Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am not mad more frustrated that we take so long and so many years to figure things out when it's been obvious what's needed to happen. They are talking about resigning Horvat and Kuzmenko to long term deals when this club is terrible. Worst PK. Bad defense yet in their interviews they make it sound like we need a couple of tweaks. It's so far from the truth. Do what everyone knows needs to be done.

Those aren’t the guys I’d be moving. Glad they are talking about signing them. I’d trade the entire team if I could keep Demko, Hughes, PEtey, Kuz and Horvat. 

That may not be how it works out but we have different views on how this could work out.

look another goal for Bedard :towel:

• Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am not mad more frustrated that we take so long and so many years to figure things out when it's been obvious what's needed to happen. They are talking about resigning Horvat and Kuzmenko to long term deals when this club is terrible. They  are really going to strap this franchise for years to come if they do that. Worst PK. Bad defense yet in their interviews they make it sound like we need a couple of tweaks. It's so far from the truth. Do what everyone knows needs to be done.

Who is "they"? (talking about Horvat and Kuz?)