The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday January 21 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, JayDangles said:

Probably screaming at himself. That's what selfish players do. It's always about them. 

I know Miller is a prick but how is it selfish to yell at yourself Lol

• There it is 1

5 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Myers and OeL.... lol

Where are all the people that say these 2 are top D men

They probably meant they were top D men in their peewee team back in the day. I really doubt they meant NHL

• Like 1
  • There it is 1

Something I’ve never understood about asking for the reply to find goaltender interference,

If you lose the challenge:   Your penalized.

If you win the challenge:

The goal dosent stand (naturally),  but there is no penalty for the interference ?

only in the NHL :picard:

• There it is 2

29 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

No I don't work for a union I guess you're trying to insult me but you're not making much sense here either. As far as not having a stellar coaching record in the NHL you know they are far and few between right? Especially those for hire. Do you have better options and refuse to hire any coach who doesn't have a great record? If you do I'm all ears just not sure what the motivation is to slam other people. Will that make things better or bring Bruce back?

I was not referencing you working in a union but the coaches the way they can't lose jobs at the NHL level is similar to unions lol.

And the guy hasn't been a winner at all at the NHL level despite working there for 5+ years lol.

If you can't find nobody that is good then you outsource looking for talent. Just accepting a proven weak head coach hoping he will be better is like hiring Mike Yeo and hoping for success. 

• There it is 1