The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday, January 24, 2023 Chicago Blackhawks(14-27-4) @ Vancouver Canucks(18-25-3) 7:00pm at Rogers Arena SNPTV SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, Maginator said:

OEL looks like a different player out there. Playing with some urgency.

Makes sense that he'd be the kind of player that would thrive with more structure

- doesnt make the best defensive reads

- his backwards skating isnt great

But fantastic wrist shot and activates well from the point

Structure + stay at home partner = OEL probably gives us a 6 million dollar defenseman. 

Just now, Gawdzukes said:

Great game, it's what hockey looked like in 1918. :P Better than where we were though. At least it's a real game.

Reminds me of our bubble hockey games, they were all boring and low scoring because we got drunk and started playing pool instead.

1 minute ago, Devron said:

That would be sweet but it rarely happens. I think it would be foolish to move Kuz especially because he sounds motivated to stay here. I just see trading Kuz biting us hard. 

Depending on his next contract if he does re-sign, I can easily see him bite us hard in the other direction.

5 minutes ago, Devron said:

I don’t think so. Kuz is not proven to other around the league. I think if anything we get something similar to what we sent for Toffoli which has done nothing for LA

Sometimes you sell a player and it literally turns into nothing 

That’s right ,keep what works get rid of the dead weight. 

1 minute ago, eeeeergh said:

Makes sense that he'd be the kind of player that would thrive with more structure

- doesnt make the best defensive reads

- his backwards skating isnt great

But fantastic wrist shot and activates well from the point

Structure + stay at home partner = OEL probably gives us a 6 million dollar defenseman. 

I'd take that

• Like 1