The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Canucks trade Bo Horvat to Islanders for Anthony Beauvillier, Aatu Raty, 2023 1st-round draft pick

Just now, 24K PureCool said:

Dude Pitts play Hawks and bluejackets. They ain't losing those games. 

They have been struggling to hold leads and have played down to teams like Columbus and Chicago. Detroit slapped them around 7-4 too. 

8 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

He’s still a good player and I could care less who you think should be captain. We ran out of cap and made a good move for all parties involved. Nothing more nothing less. 

Sorry JR and Co. didn't want him, they were just being nice until they found a suitable trading partner. 

I am pretty sure they knew what he was about when they couldn't make a deal earlier on, then he didn't want to discuss his contract during the regular season. I think the writing was on the wall back then when he gave them his demands.

He wanted money over a championship team and so he was not a good fit here. I am glad they realized that for this teams sake for sure.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 2

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

They have been struggling to hold leads and have played down to teams like Columbus and Chicago. Detroit slapped them around 7-4 too. 

And you do know Hawks and jackets will play the worst roaster they can to ensure bottom finishes. Prior games doesn't  mean much at this moment. 

You barking up the wrong tree. The suspect right now is Florida. They play the Canes and can easily lose that one while Isles wins against Montreal. 

1 minute ago, EdgarM said:

Sorry JR and Co. didn't want him, they were just being nice until they found a suitable trading partner. 

I am pretty sure they knew what he was about when they couldn't make a deal earlier on, then he didn't want to discuss his contract during the regular season. I think the writing was on the wall back then when he gave them his demands.

He wanted money over a championship team and so he was not a good fit here. I am glad they realized that for this teams sake for sure.

They have no cap for him, why is that so hard to grasp? 

1 minute ago, Baratheon said:

So now that Bo and NYI have lost Sid and PIT have destiny in their own hands? And PIT final two games is agains Chicago and Columbus correct?
image.gif.513134c05304b689ecb9f9f16a1feed7.gif

Florida’s is against Carolina. The Isles don’t need to finish ahead of only Pittsburgh. 

1 minute ago, 24K PureCool said:

And you do know Hawks and jackets will play the worst roaster they can to ensure bottom finishes. Prior games doesn't  mean much at this moment. 

You barking up the wrong tree. The suspect right now is Florida. They play the Canes and can easily lose that one while Isles wins against Montreal. 

I’m aware of who’s playing who. Pittsburgh isn’t a lock to win those games, that is why they are currently on the outside looking in… 

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Damn Florida flubbed it.

Yeah, 2 points tonight and they would have punched their ticket. Isles and Pittsburgh have some gimme games to end. Florida has the Canes who are battling New Jersey for seeding. Starting to look like the Isles and Pens will make it. Unless the Pens sh*t the bed. Or Montreal does some spoiling.