The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Devils 4:30 pm Monday, Feb. 6/23

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Just now, gregthehockeynut said:

Petey was talking about Miller's passion to win making JT a bit too hot headed at times. Not brutal criticism but not a ringing endorsement either.

He also said he respects him as a teammate for wanting to win so badly, so he seems like he understands where Miller is coming from. (Although I'm sure, like all of us, he wishes Miller could sort out his passion and tone it down a little.) 

12 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

He was just trying find the right English word. I thought he was being honest, not tip toeing. 

Tone of the interview changed when he was brought up. Diplomatic answers only and not a glowing impression of Miller either. 

Edited by canuck73_3

3 minutes ago, wildwood12 said:

Jersey stunned that Canucks tied it again. LOL

Crowd’s quiet & have a lot more nervous energy than they had earlier…and the game is tied! You’d think they would be hollaring and rockin’? 

Giving up 3-goal leads will do that,  they’re just not as used to it, perhaps. 

Just now, Canucks Curse said:

is it me or is miller having his best game of the year bar none, let alone as 2C with non stellar wingers

No, he's had about 10 very good games, but the hatred for him in our fanbase is over the top.  

1 minute ago, Canucks Curse said:

is it me or is miller having his best game of the year bar none, let alone as 2C with non stellar wingers

The best hockey he played last year was down the stretch after Bo was injured so maybe there is something there.

Just now, CanuckRookieFan said:

Tocchets influence on an identical roaster BB had shows beyond a wither of a doubt how much of an impact a coach can make.

We have to wait at least until next year before we get too excited. Bruce also coached this team to a lot of wins last year 

• Cheers 1