The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues | Feb. 23, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Petey is sooo good! Silvos looked solid again tonight. These two might tank our hopes of a tank lol. 

Maybe we end up drafting 8-10th because my goodness the Blues looked awful and I could see us leap frogging them. Maybe we take Reinbacher with our pick and then the Moore or someone like that with the NYI pick. That would still be pretty great. 

winning games like this reminds me of when you're drinking and having a great time..... then you wake up some time later with nothing but a hangover and regret... This is why you don't put in a new coach halfway through the season when its in your best interest to tank the rest of the way.

• Cheers 1
  • Tanks a lot 1

Here is where my frustration lies. I love that Kuzmenko and Petey are being leaders and getting points and scoring. It's just the time of year they start to poor it on. Why do they try so hard when they stink for most of the year? Makes no sense and just makes me wonder what happened at the beginning of the year? I dunno. its puzzling.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Upvote 1
  • RoughGame 1

1 minute ago, Gawdzukes said:

roh roh 

image.png.3613d77a0fde5534d2d30cb6824358e6.png

Well we should lose the next 4 straight followed this back and forth between playoff team to bottom feeder till the season ends.. Will be interesting. Need a top 4, Probably stay top 7 but more than likely we will do our thing and be at the tail end of the lottery lol