The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Dallas Stars | Feb. 27, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Some great company there for Huggy. 

And, those before times were easier times for all players to put points up. The fact that he’s doing it in the modern NHL is a testament to his skill level. 

Always gonna be Huggy fan. The guy is just on another level. f**k you Makar. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Who makes you the arbiter of how Canucks supporters watch games? 

It’s odd that you support the team but don’t support the teams’ ability to get the best draftee. 

Do you want the Canucks to get the worst draft pick possible? 

Everyone that is a fan of this team would like the best draft pick possible. However, the coaches and players of this team dont give a “mouses behind” for Bedard or a top 5 pick. They want to go out and win games. I’m happy when they lose and Im happy when they win. Lets just wait and see where the dust settles at the end. 

everyone arguing about the best odds to draft at a certain position. The lottery could put

you at 4th even as the worst team in the league and best chances to draft 1st. 

Im still confident we end up with 5-6 in the draft. We are not bad enough to draft top 3 with the skill we have upfront. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, RWJC said:

I’ll lay it out for ya.

Team Tank wants the team and players to thrive and succeed. We watch the games for the exact reasons you do, less the final score and more so for the entertainment and especially to root for who reps our jersey. The only difference is that this season, the logical, future thinking approach is to concentrate on building  with draft position being an absolute key element, as you are well aware.

You want success, so do I, guess what though…after years of trying your way, we’re trying mine. Are you going to be fair to that and the people who believe in that as well. Don’t need your pity. 

it’s not 3 hours of wasted time…it’s showing the same “loyalty” you are but applying rationale thought to it rather than some antiquated belief that has kept us a middling or underachieving team for a long F’n time now.

hopefully that clears your brain fog/divisive thinking.

This guy gets it. 

image.gif.a4d175dcbc6ecbe2bc9323d06e5fed01.gif

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, GB5 said:

Not to mention Demko stole this one despite 4 goals against.

Demko didn’t steal anything. He gave it away before the skaters bailed him out. It’s nice he’s back, but, not so nice that it’s still a hard job finding anyone in the Vancouver market who doesn’t predictably contort themselves to pump his tires when he gives one up. It’s ALWAYS someone else’s fault and NEVER on him. 

4 minutes ago, Seannnp said:

Everyone that is a fan of this team would like the best draft pick possible. However, the coaches and players of this team dont give a “mouses behind” for Bedard or a top 5 pick. They want to go out and win games. I’m happy when they lose and Im happy when they win. Lets just wait and see where the dust settles at the end. 

everyone arguing about the best odds to draft at a certain position. The lottery could put

you at 4th even as the worst team in the league and best chances to draft 1st. 

Im still confident we end up with 5-6 in the draft. We are not bad enough to draft top 3 with the skill we have upfront. 

I agree with you there and stopped reading the word salad afterwards. :P

• Haha 1