The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Dallas Stars | Feb. 27, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, tkanuk said:

Did you see the line up they iced tonight? 

They also gave Kratsov 4 minutes in the third. Hughes played an incredible amount of minutes and for what? They played that top line like crazy. Ratu sitting. Ya they sure are trying. They sure are trying to see what they have with them.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

They also gave Kratsov 4 minutes in the third. Hughes played an incredible amount of minutes and for what? They played that top line like crazy. Ratu sitting. Ya they sure are trying. They sure are trying to see what they have with them.

Yes, let's ignore the fact that Dallas has been absolute dogshit for the past month and is consistently losing to bottom feeders. We just ran into a team that sucks really bad right now.

Edited by Jam126

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

They also gave Kratsov 4 minutes in the third. Hughes played an incredible amount of minutes and for what? They played that top line like crazy. Ratu sitting. Ya they sure are trying.

Tanking is management’s game and Alvin’s  doing a helluva job giving Tocchet that roster. That’s NOT an nhl roster, and they greatly exceeded expectations tonight. Good for them. 

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1
  • Tanks a lot 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I think there are fans who don’t really understand how incredible Hughes is. And realize he’s this great without a partner who is an NHL D man. Yup marine what Hughes does if we kept Tanev. 100 points for sure and a plus 50. 

lol no one will admit what we lost in Tanev. especially with Markstrom. everyone should get fired. What about Toffoli? why did we never see Toffoli and Pearson wth Horvat?

1 minute ago, Maniwaki Canuck said:

A couple of good touches from Kravtzov tonight, but otherwise unnoticeable.  Gotta cut him some slack since he's played only one game this month but I hope some of Podkolzin's and Kuzmenko's motor rubs off on him. 

He played how many minutes in the third? I don't see why they aren't playing all their young guys more to see what they got. They already know what they have with Petey, Kuzmenko and Beauvillier.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bounce000 said:

Pregame Tocchet:

Boys, this is Demmer’s first game in months, let’s play hard in front of him and not force too many tough saves. We don’t want him to injure his groin or anything

Demko all game:

B13F03D1-545D-4283-A95E-F61D69BE0E2B.jpeg

I think that version of Demko would sell out every game regardless of the final score.