The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] March 19, 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Quackers - 5PM PST / 8PM EST - The Flying Feathers Cup

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Just now, viking mama said:

I’m sitting here craving everything that would pop the caps off my teeth. 

English toffee, sponge toffee, caramel popcorn & beef jerky!

Ugh!! Give me strength!!   

That sounds so delicious! I would go to the grocery store but I haven't showered since Friday. 

• Haha 1

Looking good after two periods :).  A win tonight coupled with the losses from Nashville and Jets earlier and we are 14 points back with 2 games in hand on Jets. 

If we can beat Vegas next week, anything can happen.  LA threw everything at us yesterday and we still came up on top.  Actually we have done ok even in losses against the best in the NHL (Bos / Wild) so won't be surprise we get on a serious roll till season's end. Have not checked overall record but we must be one of the hottest teams in hockey right now I think.

Only draw back too all this is that we can probably say goodbye to the Bedard sweepstakes as with the continued wins, I do not see them in the bottom 11 by years end.

• Vintage 1
  • There it is 1

1 minute ago, viking mama said:

I’m sitting here craving everything that would pop the caps off my teeth. 

English toffee, sponge toffee, caramel popcorn & beef jerky!

Ugh!! Give me strength!!   

I'm having red grapes...I'm on a big grape kick these days. Some fruit is awful/tasteless but the grapes this year are so good. And they're cheap right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, canuck73_3 said:

@Canuckfanforlife82 already 

Oh My God Omg GIF

This guy seriously has an obsession with me.  I have just tuned in because I was out. I haven't even made one comment. lol, yet he goes out of his way to search for my comments. Psssssst. There are others to respond to. Stop waiting for every comment I make to add some sort of joke. lol. Too funny.

Canuck73_3:

Los Angeles Lol GIF by NBA

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 1

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

I'm having red grapes...I'm on a big grape kick these days. Some fruit is awful/tasteless but the grapes this year are so good. And they're cheap right now.

Um, I’m having a grape Jolly Rancher, does that count ? :bigblush:

• Like 2