The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Anaheim Ducks | Apr. 11, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

As I predicted we are now in 11th place.

Will take a lot of luck to move down.

Why again was it that we needed to fire Boudreau at the point we did?

So the owner could get a few more butts in seats?

Anyway, the chances of the team drafting well just went into the toilet... and    ANY  chance at Bedard just disappeared.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, coolboarder said:

Last 2 minute of the game with Duck on PP and the coach refusal to pull its goalie even with faceoff win is the reason why we need to decrease the lottery odd to make it even all across the board from 17 to 32.   They are not even trying and Bettman said teams don't tank and Ducks clearly are tanking.

Ducks didn't want to be the goat giving up a league-leading shorty to the Petey/Miller duo.  Makes their job a lot easier to get the shortie if the net is empty.  That's what the Ducks commentators were saying

2 minutes ago, Tank4Bedard said:

Couldve lost out the last 2 games to pick 8thh but noooo. They really wanna pick 11th 

Here are the Leafs are manipulating the cap to all hell, after tanking hard years ago to get Awesome Nostrils, and we can’t even lose a couple of games to give ourselves half a chance to get Bedard. I thought Tocchet was supposed to be the crook, no?

What a disgusting joke this team is. I hope petey and Hughes are happy when they’re stuck on a mediocre 80-87 point team for the next 8 years. Lekkerimaki will be a bust and our crap pick this year will be too and we’ll spin our tires in a black hole

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, 1-d said:

And if he didn't return, I can see it would have been easily like 3-12-2 instead.

All the more proof that this team lives and dies on goaltending.

In this age of NHL parity, all teams live & die on goaltending.

A great team - is beyond just 2 or 3 deep in really good ones.