The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Arizona Coyotes | Apr. 13, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

19 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

200.gif

Yeah there’s the guy who was in the minors most of the year. So what?!?! Argh!!! This team a make a me so mad!!! A part of me hopes Washington or Detroit get Bedard to put a spotlight on the stupidity of this miracle run. Why are we cursed?!?! Why?!?? No! No! No! No! 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 2

1 hour ago, JayDangles said:

Damn that's a clean looking grill!

Thanks! Still early in the season. Always give it a good clean in the spring after she sits outside over the winter. This grill was a house warming gift from our realtor when we purchased our home, it's served me well.

• Upvote 1

How does CBJ and Chicago pick up points at the end of the season to ruin their tank and give Anaheim top spot? What a waste of a season. Surely you sit all your regulars and play your worst players, instead they go out and snag points while Anaheim tanks properly. 

Top shot at Bedard-Zegras-McTavish

1 hour ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well he has to start better. He can't just show up at the end of the season.

Lol what??? Rumor is he never recovered from the first injury and was playing injured at the start of the season. He didnt just show up, he showed up healthy - that is the difference you fail to consider but then again youve failed to consider quite a bit and continue to spew the same rhetoric day after day and game after game. You aint in school being punished writing lines, get with the f**k**g program 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

56 minutes ago, Sepultura said:

Why did we go on a once in a lifetime run to finish this season? Why?!?!! We’re going to pick a bum at 11. This team is so frustrating they make me sick!! Can they do anything right?!?! Why treat these games like your in a playoff race?!?! 

Wuu sahhh my friend! Wuuuuu sahhhhh

2 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Made the family some dogs tonight for dinner. Doubt anyone else fully understood the significance behind it. Cheech has been the voice of my team for the best years of my life. I'm going to miss him dearly.

Could contain: Food, Hot Dog, Bread

Unless you stuffed one down your pants you didn't get it either.