The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Arizona Coyotes | Apr. 13, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Miller blind back hand pass on the power play, Check.

Kuzmenko on the third line, and second power play unit, shooting for 40 as a rookie, Check

Numerous fire drills under Tocchet's "system", Check

Myers doing Myers things, Check

PA is going to be a very busy guy over the summer, Check

I give Tocchet parts of 2 seasons max as the Canuck head coach.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Hard to believe we actually got much worse results over last year where we finished in 18th in 2022 with a 40-30-12 = 92 Point record.    Something is wrong with this picture! We just keep getting worse & worse despite all the false hope and propaganda the Canucks keep spewing.

Sure hope JR cleans house this summer - as best he can!   We need dramatic changes if we are to ever get out of this decade long slump.  Lets stop pretending we have any chance of even making it out of the basement if they keep this same group for yet another failed season! 

Let's go JR - keep your word - MAJOR SURGERY !!!!!       Remember what you promised - now execute!

.500 hockey on the dot. How can anyone feel good about this going into the off-season? Where is the higher standard? It sort of feels like a lot of people are ok with this season. At least everyone who loved the wins at the end when it didn't matter but man .500 hockey and some are satisfied. Bleh!

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

8 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Hard to believe we actually got much worse results over last year where we finished in 18th in 2022 with a 40-30-12 = 92 Point record.    Something is wrong with this picture! We just keep getting worse & worse despite all the false hope and propaganda the Canucks keep spewing.

Sure hope JR cleans house this summer - as best he can!   We need dramatic changes if we are to ever get out of this decade long slump.  Lets stop pretending we have any chance of even making it out of the basement if they keep this same group for yet another failed season! 

Let's go JR - keep your word - MAJOR SURGERY !!!!!       Remember what you promised - now execute!

Ignores months missed by Demko…

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

.500 hockey on the dot. How can anyone feel good about this going into the off-season? Where is the higher standard? It sort of feels like a lot of people are ok with this season. At least everyone who loved the wins at the end when it didn't matter but man .500 hockey and some are satisfied. Bleh!

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

• Cheers 2
  • There it is 1

8 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

It’s gonna be hard, just like trade deadline. Only so much other teams can do and take on cap. Going to be another season with minimal results again I think.

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

.500 hockey on the dot. How can anyone feel good about this going into the off-season? Where is the higher standard? It sort of feels like a lot of people are ok with this season. At least everyone loved the wins at the end when it didn't matter but man .500 hockey and some are satisfied. Bleh!

Like I said earlier. Management finally is changing the team making us better.

We have better D and better scoring up front.

Things are looking better and that's why so many are happy.

This should have been done years ago.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3
  • Wat 1

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Ignores months missed by Demko…

It certainly didn't help but it's just another in the long list of excuses we heard alllllll season long.    No matter, we'll wait & see next year when he's hopefully back in for the full year and then draw a conclusion on that matter.  

9 minutes ago, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

screw everyone. 

if my team isn't in, then i could care less about any of the other teams. 

i've tried to "support" for other teams when the canucks haven't made it but it's really just not the same at all. 

How about cheering against teams you don't like -- and there are quite a few for me.

Vegas, LA, Edmonton, Boston, Toronto, NYR.

• There it is 1