The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ADF] Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) | Panthers win series 4-1

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/2023 at 11:00 PM

6 minutes ago, Bure2Win said:

At first i wanted the Panthers to win but know that i see what a dirty scum bag Bennett is it pains me to say i want the Laughs to win......Sigh:picard:

Personally, I want them both to lose. I want the Canes to prevail from the East.

24 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

If I could see tears from the panel the would be grrrreat. 

Hard to ignore last nites game and put focus back on the center of the universes team but I have faith that they’ll do just that. If any player in this game finds any motivation from draisatl I hope it’s tkachuk. 

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

The real losers in this series are the Lames fans who have to watch their former star dominating, whereas Uberdough has been totally average during the regular season. They may look back on that trade for several years and weep.

average? biggest drop in points from one season to the other in the history of the league lol

• There it is 1

This panel is such an embarrassment. Before, they used to even slightly pretend to be a bit impartial and pretend like there are two teams playing. Now it’s beyond a Leafs loves fest. Even Bieksa is full on Leaf loving. It’s sick. They don’t do this for any other Canadian team playing an American team in the playoffs. Why should they be allowed to be 100% all about the Leafs?

As much as I’d like to see a leafs oilers SCF I just can’t get behind the leafs having even the slightest success. The hatred stems from the biased media coverage. Which seems totally lost on their fans. And their seems to be a total lack of awareness from media’s continuance of this bias. 

5 minutes ago, chon derry said:

As much as I’d like to see a leafs oilers SCF I just can’t get behind the leafs having even the slightest success. The hatred stems from the biased media coverage. Which seems totally lost on their fans. And their seems to be a total lack of awareness from media’s continuance of this bias. 

Leafs content generate the most money. So no wonder they are the most talked-about team in the league.

Edited by Rubik
  • Cheers 1