The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ECF] Carolina Hurricanes (M1) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) | Panthers win series 4-0

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Conference Finals  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Hurricanes in 4
    • Hurricanes in 5
    • Hurricanes in 6
    • Hurricanes in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/2023 at 12:00 AM

Good for Florida, but this one leaves a sour taste in my mouth for the Canes. That was 100% a penalty that should have been called and never missed, you have 4 officials on the ice.

Also, if Florida makes it to the cup final, how do you not give Bob the Conn Smythe even if they don't win the cup? He's single handedly winning them series.

• Like 1

Canes have played well this series and deserve better. They don't have that one or two guys though. Those Phil Kessel types that really don't do much during the game, but get you that freebee goal. That goal you didn't deserve or do anything right to get. That player that just snipes a goal out of nowhere. 

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [ECF] Carolina Hurricanes (M1) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) | Panthers lead series 3-0

Annnnnd canes are done.

I guess the best medicine against them is play a similar style but add a little clutch. I wonder how much of a difference it would make if they have Svechniov and Pacioretty in their line up.  

Yea Florida seems to be the LA Kings of this year. I feel better having a team like them facing Vegas if Dallas doesn't come back in their series.

Just now, rekker said:

Canes have played well this series and deserve better. They don't have that one or two guys though. Those Phil Kessel types that really don't do much during the game, but get you that freebee goal. That goal you didn't deserve or do anything right to get. That player that just snipes a goal out of nowhere. 

They are missing Max Pacioretty, Andrei Svechnikov and Teuvo Teravainen.   That's a big hole to fill. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, rekker said:

Like BB you mean?

• Cheers 1

Wow, Hurricanes have outplayed Florida in all three games, but are down 3-0. 

Kings in 2012 were actually quite dominant in the playoffs. Of course Quick also

played well. Bob has been incredible so far this postseason.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Kevin Biestra said:

I feel bad for Fredrik Andersen.  Guy has like a .950 save percentage for the series.  He would be the toast of the playoffs right now if he wasn't up against Bobrovsky.

That two time VEZINA AWARD WINNER sergei BOBROVSKY!!! :goat::emot-parrot:

• Like 1