The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do you think the Ukrainian War Thread should have been moved to a private Forum?

J.I.A.H.N

Do you agree that the Ukrainian War forum should have been moved into a private invitation only club?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi People

There are many posters that feel that CDC and the moderators should not have moved the Ukraine War forum to the Adult Club Forum (Invitation only) It is our opinion that it provides a service to all CDC where they can get a updated daily information package to all that want to come.

I would like to know, if you are in favor of the move or not. Please participate and vote.

Thank you JIAHN

• Thanks 3

I wasn't aware, are people getting political in it? Current events should open to all for discussion. But there should be ground rules on being civil. You can agree to disagree.

But no personal attacks. Sadly it only takes one person to ruin things for everyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I wasn't aware, are people getting political in it? Current events should open to all for discussion. But there should be ground rules on being civil. You can agree to disagree.

But no personal attacks. Sadly it only takes one person to ruin things for everyone.

Ya that new guy. Apparently  he’s in a dumpster now :ph34r:

• Haha 2

wrong move, apparently.

Don't have to inform myself about the latest developments of the war in Ukraine on CDC. Many other options available to get updates on the situation in Ukraine like on social media for example on twitter or by reading a report on the wallstreet journal.

Sad that moving this topic to a private forum has become necessary.

I don'T care. I neither have to be on CDC nor do I have to be a member of this private forum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mando27 said:

Personally It was nice having it around instead of having to wade around all the crap on reddit for info.

The thread is still operating as normal. Updates are coming from all corners of the interwebs by all the dedicated updaters. 

It’s just moved to a different area on the site. 

That’s all. 

3 hours ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

wrong move, apparently.

Don't have to inform myself about the latest developments of the war in Ukraine on CDC. Many other options available to get updates on the situation in Ukraine like on social media for example on twitter or by reading a report on the wallstreet journal.

Sad that moving this topic to a private forum has become necessary.

I don'T care. I neither have to be on CDC nor do I have to be a member of this private forum.

Just for the record.........and it pains for me to say this............but I certainly want you here..........it is good to have different POV

• Like 1