The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks sign Carson Soucy

Just now, Trebreh said:

I don’t know how much cap space we have left, but if we could sign Rodriguez to a one year show me deal and push blueger down to the 4th line it would be amazing.

Sundqvist for me.

I want us to create a nasty shutdown line that grinds the other team down.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

If we give out 3 years max term and a bunch of 1 year deals with Cole, Blueger, Myers, Pearson that’s around 15 million free cap space next year and lots more options with Boeser with one year left and Garland 2 years left with the Cap rising. 

With Willander drafted and Lekkerimaki coming on strong late we might have shored up our Defence quite nicely. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

I don’t know how much cap space we have left, but if we could sign Rodriguez to a one year show me deal and push blueger down to the 4th line it would be amazing.

The Vancouver Penguins

• There it is 1

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Sundqvist for me.

I want us to create a nasty shutdown line that grinds the other team down.

Yup, we need more sandpaper on the bottom 6. Joshua is our lone gritty guy back there lol.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

Good term but a bit more pricey cap hit for a 3rd pair D. 

He's really a 4B/5A (and still young enough 4A isn't out of the question). Especially considering the cap rising soon, that's par for that level of D.

Just now, aGENT said:

He's really a 4B/5A (and still young enough 4A isn't out of the question). Especially considering the cap rising soon, that's par for that level of D.

Never really proved 4B with the ice times or usuage at any real point. 16:18 last season which was pretty much on par with his career average. That’s 3rd pair minutes.

Maybe on a worst team he can climb up a lineup but he’s better suited for 3rd pair role.