The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGFL FANTASY DRAFT

Gator

3 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

He is a great player.

I don't like to point it out however you started this by critisising Masterminds choice.

Don't worry about what others say, water of a ducks back brother.

From what I gather you are new to this.

It's not just about building a team that will win during the regular season, you want players on your team that will be playoff bound, and who you also think will go deeper into the playoffs.

We picked Kulak last round because he is playing for the oilers just like Ceci is.

I haven't looked at your squad however I would be interested in seeing it.

It's about time we posted ours in the other main thread.

So far these are my players..

C.Perry -M.Barzal- P.Kane

J.Huberdeau -           - D.Heinen

A.Duclair -L.Foudy- C.Brown

I.Mikheyev -A.Texier- 

- J.Drysdale

J.Slavin -

V.Gavrikov - J.Manson

GOALTENDERS

J.Woll

J.Hofer

(UNSIGNED PROSPECTS)

D Beau Akey

D Aiden Celebrini

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NMHockey said:

Man. Just because a player plays alot of minutes does not mean they're doing the right things out there. This is why so many defensemen get overrated and overpaid.

"He plays alot of minutes!" I here it so often.

You know who else plays alot of minutes on D? Tyler Myers. Like I said Ceci does not produce even with McDavid. What fantasy value are you looking at? Ceci highest point total came one year ago with 28 points LOL.

And like I said on top of that he does not make up for it on the other side of the ice. He won't tally you hits, shots, blocks, nothing.

He's a bad pick and I'm trying to warn you.

SOmetimes you just like who you like, Esa Lindell isn't a value pick by any stretch but I am a huge fan and love having the chance to fit him into my bottom pairing as a 'value for position, not money' player.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

SOmetimes you just like who you like, Esa Lindell isn't a value pick by any stretch but I am a huge fan and love having the chance to fit him into my bottom pairing as a 'value for position, not money' player.

You would build your team with Finn's if you could possibly get them all !

I was reading Dallas have sold out most of their seating this year off the back of last year's success 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

You would build your team with Finn's if you could possibly get them all !

I was reading Dallas have sold out most of their seating this year off the back of last year's success 

I knew i couldn't collect the whole set in this league: too many jackals, i mean too much Canuck Surfer picking every round I do. hahahaha.... 

Thrilled to pick up Esa, I have followed his entire career from about his age 17.

• Huggy Bear 2