The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023 Young Stars Classic Thread

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Alflives said:

They are craperolla! Are watching this game? Every Flsmes guy sucks pucks. Loser team. Loser prospects. Loser city. Snd it stinks like how pies there too. 

It sucks Honzek went to the Flames, I really like him.

Big boy with great talent, and plays for the Giants, but he's our nemesis now. Glad they are getting dummied. 

• Cheers 2

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Big boy with great talent, and plays for the Giants, but he's our nemesis now. Glad they are getting dummied. 

He’s a hated enemy. He sucks pucks when in that uniform. Big and has a dumbo head. Got to hate him. 

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

The Flames stock their AHL team with big boys and try to run you out of the building. He should fit in well.

• There it is 1

1 minute ago, Jack Gordon said:

The Flames stock their AHL team with big boys and try to run you out of the building. He should fit in well.

He's not necessarily a PWF type he's just very talented & very big.

One of my fav prospects in last years draft... then he went to Calgary... & now I'm conflicted :lol:. If only he could've went to a non-rival.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Yeah - I get YouTube on my TV, great pic and just my usual TV-watching volumeCould contain: Electronics, Screen, Computer Hardware, Monitor, Person, Field Hockey Stick, Sport, Helmet, Shoe, TV

Ditto, working great for me.  Sitting outside with the projector.

Warm night, Canucks game.  Not a bad little Friday

Might go to Bed, Bath and Beyond.  I don't know, I don't know if I'll have time.

• Haha 2