The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why is CDC still online

Rate this topic

Coconuts

10 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Think of me as that slightly stubborn captain who's not quite ready to let go of the wheel. Sure, the official word might be that it's time to disembark, but I'm here, bailing out water and patching up the leaks. Call me sentimental, call me attached, but I'm on a mission to keep our little community going.

Godspeed 

• Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Think of me as that slightly stubborn captain who's not quite ready to let go of the wheel. Sure, the official word might be that it's time to disembark, but I'm here, bailing out water and patching up the leaks. Call me sentimental, call me attached, but I'm on a mission to keep our little community going.

giphy.gif.f644e3cee7a9e09d08b85a8df5b02cb0.gif

• Like 1

11 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Not all hero's wear capes man.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

12 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

silicon valley jared dunn GIF

• Cheers 2

18 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

So are you actively talking with them to keep it up or wassup?

18 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

IMG_6514.gif

This couldn’t be more representative of Canucks management over the last years.

Shut down the forum to avoid negativity, instead of say focussing on making the team better.

Folk migrate to an alternative and this site missesout on hundreds of of glowing reviews after an 8-1 win over a division rival.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • There it is 2

On 10/10/2023 at 1:04 AM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Heart Hands GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon