The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Frank Corrado | D

b3.

It's always more fun to watch the WJHC when our prospects are involved because it's a chance to see what they can do when going up against the world's best.

With Corrado being cut, I don't know who else we have. Makes it kinda lame and I hate watching all these fantastic players put on a show while Pierre McGuire says "(name of team) fans, get real excited for this guy. He's a great prospect and he's gonna be a beauty for your team."

It's always more fun to watch the WJHC when our prospects are involved because it's a chance to see what they can do when going up against the world's best.

With Corrado being cut, I don't know who else we have. Makes it kinda lame and I hate watching all these fantastic players put on a show while Pierre McGuire says "(name of team) fans, get real excited for this guy. He's a great prospect and he's gonna be a beauty for your team."

you have to drink twice for that statement: "get real excited" and "beauty for your team", both 1 drink.

Yep, Canada continues its tradition of going with more of the "household" names rather than the players that actually earn it in camp.

Disappointing to say the least, but he should still be proud of himself. He looked better than almost half the D-men in camp.

Garbage decision and not because he's a Canuck. If he played as well as those who saw the games have said (including the press), alot of what i suggested and unfortunately expected came to fruition.

Guys who underperformed at this camp but were 'higher rated' player's performances were likely shrugged off as aberations, whereas since he was a long shot his play was viewed as overachieving and may not be sustainable. Obviously, most of us disagree but such is life.

Hopefully, the kid takes this experience as a positive and only uses it to motivate himself more, and gain confidence that he was one of the last cuts on a team full of young Canadian future NHL all stars, not a bad group to be a final cut from.

I think with this kids attitude though, he's just going to keep proviing people wrong and will bring that to the NHL. I'm pretty sure the Nucks made a 5th round steal with this kid and really that's all that matters.

Don't forget Hockey Canada has made poor decisions before, Nugent-Hopkins wasn't put on last year's team bc he was too small, lol, only to have a ppg pace in the NHL lmao...

Good on ya Frankie, Canucks Nation is proud

Archived