The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2013 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships

AriGold

No it was charging actually. I guess Canadian hockey is having our players get ejected from games. Lol.

This team ain't winning any medals playing like this. They're getting outskilled and playing like goons.

Hah, do you watch hockey at all? That call would have been made in the NHL you goof.

If that hit was made against a Canadian player like Nugent-Hopkins everyone would be crying foul.

Take off your team Canada homer glasses.

I didn't see him skating into the hit, just gliding. They should've showed more of the lead up or else it's kind of hard to see charging and how fast he was going. Slovakia has to stop taking penalties. The only time Canada looks good is when they have a man advantage. Lucky bounce but good play still.

No it was charging actually. I guess Canadian hockey is having our players get ejected from games. Lol.

This team ain't winning any medals playing like this. They're getting outskilled and playing like goons.

Hah, do you watch hockey at all? That call would have been made in the NHL you goof.

If that hit was made against a Canadian player like Nugent-Hopkins everyone would be crying foul.

So if it's clean, we must be biased. Cool story.

Slovaks are playing dirty. Slashing and kneeing is just going uncalled. It just so happens the Canadians can hit when they want to and the Slovaks can't take it.

Nice goal Rielly. Make em pay.

He was in a vulnerable spot, I understand having to have some responsibility but Camara should have held up there. He didn't have control of the puck, he turned a bit and Camara steam rolled him, and Camara would had done the exact same thing if he didn't turn either.

Take off your team Canada homer glasses.

Exactly. How many times have we seen a hit like that in the NHL? And people always think it's clean, but it's not. And the refs do make calls based on if the player is injured. How do people not know that?

It's the same thing as the Torres on Seabrook hit. Or the Rome on Horton hit.

And this is international hockey, so it's even softer. These players need to wake up and realize that. They can beat these teams on skill alone.

Archived