The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers 7PM Jan 27th

Alex the Great

I never said you called him Kane, I said you make he "seem" like Kane. Basic reading skills... He's got fluke goals nothing really special.

And how did I make it seem like I was calling him Kane? Don't insult reading skills when you struggle yourself. ;)

Jumping to the conclusion that I'm calling him Kane based on saying that he knows how to score is quite the jump.

And how did I make it seem like I was calling him Kane? Don't insult reading skills when you struggle yourself. ;)

Jumping to the conclusion that I'm calling him Kane based on saying that he knows how to score is quite the jump.

You claimed he has NHL scoring ability by saying "he's teaching our guys how to score" ie Kane level scoring ability. He shot the puck off two players in one game. If he can score consistently with shots clean in I'll apologize to you.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Save your sanity, don't argue with fourteen year olds on CDC. :P

Archived