The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

Boeser is a Boss....

Other two kids are, well, kids.... demeanor sets him apart...

And I think he kicked ass in that race...

Canucks getting loaded with Captain types, Horvat, Boeser, Hughes..... 

confidence, attitude, cockiness...... 

Edited by WHL rocks

On 2018-07-29 at 9:25 AM, wildcam said:

NHL Hockey News 2018-2019 Fantasy Players.. Hockey news has Brock Boser #60  predicting he could be a 40 goal scorer this coming season...

He could easily be 40g guy this season. 

I think team's will adjust to him this year and he won't get away with the things he did to start the season like last year, plus he'll have to be better on D side of puck, and still pot 35. 

I don't think he gets less than 35. So 40 is realistic.  

On 8/5/2018 at 9:33 PM, WHL rocks said:

He could easily be 40g guy this season. 

I think team's will adjust to him this year and he won't get away with the things he did to start the season like last year, plus he'll have to be better on D side of puck, and still pot 35. 

I don't think he gets less than 35. So 40 is realistic.  

yes and a further adjustment has to be made for the goals he scored against pitts

since murphy had his contract renegotiated

so he no longer has to feel unlucky and play any games against the canucks this year

so that takes a lot of goals off brock's total

I think Boeser has something to prove this year. He got in 9 games in 2016/17, then last year was on pace to win the Calder until a freak injury ended his season. I'm guessing he's quite hungry to light it up this season. I say he's in the Rocket Richard discussion in early 2019.  

On 06/08/2018 at 5:26 AM, WHL rocks said:

Boeser is a Boss....

Other two kids are, well, kids.... demeanor sets him apart...

And I think he kicked ass in that race...

Canucks getting loaded with Captain types, Horvat, Boeser, Hughes..... 

confidence, attitude, cockiness...... 

Add Pettersson to that list...

5 hours ago, Chronic.Canucks.Fan said:

Really excited to see what Brock and Bo can bring next year with the Twins' offensive time. Let alone Petterson. 

I am thinking whatever line Pettersson is on (assuming he makes it) will get the bulk of the Sedins deployment. And Sutter will get some more offensive starts as well with the acquisition of Beagle. So overall I don't see Bo and Boeser's deployment being much better. Especially since Boeser was already getting 63% ozone starts.

5 hours ago, N7Nucks said:

I am thinking whatever line Pettersson is on (assuming he makes it) will get the bulk of the Sedins deployment. And Sutter will get some more offensive starts as well with the acquisition of Beagle. So overall I don't see Bo and Boeser's deployment being much better. Especially since Boeser was already getting 63% ozone starts.

At some point, perhaps later in the season, I'd not be surprised to see Boeser and Pettersson on the same, sheltered line :ph34r:

Otherwise I'd imagine the ozone starts, easier usage etc get spread around largely to the Pettersson line, then Horvat's then Sutter's. I don't see Sutter's usage being THAT different, those harder minutes will just be spread out a little more with less on his shoulders and a bit more on Beagle's. Hopefully that equals a fresher, healthier minute or so less a game Sutter too.

Horvat will still likely see 3rd unit PK minutes as well.

6 minutes ago, aGENT said:

At some point, perhaps later in the season, I'd not be surprised to see Boeser and Pettersson on the same, sheltered line :ph34r:

Otherwise I'd imagine the ozone starts, easier usage etc get spread around largely to the Pettersson line, then Horvat's then Sutter's. I don't see Sutter's usage being THAT different, those harder minutes will just be spread out a little more with less on his shoulders and a bit more on Beagle's. Hopefully that equals a fresher, healthier minute or so less a game Sutter too.

Horvat will still likely see 3rd unit PK minutes as well.

At 22% ozone starts I’m hoping Sutter’s deployment is at least a fair bit better. Poor guy probably got off the bench before his name was even called when he seen defensive faceoffs coming up. Lol