The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is Bo ready to be a 2C?

Ron_Burgundy

I loved the determination and grit he played with in the bottom 6. He lines up really well with guys like Hansen/Kenins who forecheck hard. Benning said he was a net presence for the team.

Not sure whether Vrbata are the types of players he would have good chemistry with

Only being realistic friend. Nichushkin has much more elite offensive ability

And far less effective defensively and in other areas. You're answering a question the thread isn't asking.

But for Bo, how about we don't rush him, okay? Many players slump in their second year and adding more to his plate could well lead to that. Let's let him settle into the 3rd line role and see what he can do before we anoint him ahead of Bonino.

No. Stick on the 3rd/4th line. Too bad. Could have a #1 RW to play with the Sedins in Nichushkin but oh well. He's a solid player but 50 point 2C is max i see him as. Bonino is much better than Horvat in this league right now.

Horvat will be a much better player than Nichushkin mark my words.

He will determine that for us. All I can say is that I've definitely seen the potential there. He's shown flashes of offensive brilliance and has also show flashes of defensive brilliance. Let's hope he can get both going consistently.

Look at the playmaking and the skill level, especially on that last play. That is no bottom-6 forward, and I think he's going to really surprise us how good he'll be and the points he'll put up.

STUD

wasn't speed his biggest weakness? he improved so much...

playmaking, hands, creativity and vision...he has so much talent, in my book he's the go to guy and can handle 2c duty.

but what about his shooting ability? he seems to score clutchs goals, but what about clean shots?

No. Stick on the 3rd/4th line. Too bad. Could have a #1 RW to play with the Sedins in Nichushkin but oh well. He's a solid player but 50 point 2C is max i see him as. Bonino is much better than Horvat in this league right now.

wow hows the hallucinations from the meth treating u

Bo will be a 3c at the start, in my opinion. But if he plays like he did the last part of the year, and in the playoffs, he is going to be a 2C very quickly. The guy has so much skill, good size, awesome speed, incredible hands, and a determination of a pro. I love this kid, he will be a cornerstone for this franchise for years to come.

Archived