The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wow! Higgins was BRUTAL

captaincowbasher

Not interested in seeing the same old guy who's not physical & very mediocre at best for a 3-4th liner in NHL. (Especially Playoffs.) We have better options like Cracknell, Gaunce, Prust, Sven, Hunter.

While I agree with you, in that Higgins is totally expendable, I don't see him moving until the trade deadline, and most definitely not by himself.

Anyone of those players you have mentioned would be a welcome upgrade to Higgins.

Cracknell and Prust bring a far superior physical game

Gaunce, Sven, and Shinkaruk bring youth and speed.

Patience is a virtue.

In all seriousness he is got to go, same with Vrbaddy.   I know Higgins was 5th in team scoring and can kill penalties yadda yadda yadda, but he just doesn't fit the mold of this team and speaking of mold him and Vrbad's have gotten stale.  I don't see Higgins getting traded though, Vrbaddy should be a no brainer to deal being a pending UFA.  However his value is going to tank dramatically if he continues to play like this.  Teams know he is only producing with the Sedins and it's very doubtful we'll be able to get a 1st like everyone wants.

Only the truly ignorant hockey fans don't understand or realize how good Chris Higgins actually is.

LOL.

You're the ignorant one & not so intelligent if U can't see that there are better players than Higgins out there today. LOL.

Horvat, McCann, Virtanen, Domi, McDavid, Bennett, Lindolhm DuClair, Eichel, Ferlund, etc.  Have all proven that. 

LOL.

You're the ignorant one & not so intelligent if U can't see that there are better players than Higgins out there today. LOL.

Horvat, McCann, Virtanen, Domi, McDavid, Bennett, Lindolhm DuClair, Eichel, Ferlund, etc.  Have all proven that. 

lol well if you look around the entire league like you have of course you're gonna find better players. May as well add Sid and Ovie to the list.

Archived