The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 26, 2017 | 5PM | SN | From Vancouver With Love

Twilight Sparkle

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Brock Boeser will play tonight.

"my client Brock Boeser and i don't want you to tune in to this hockey game. no, no. We PLEAD to you, to look away. COVER your childrens eyes before you witness the Winnipeg Jets being BEATEN. VICTIMIZED. AND CONQUERED by the beast incarnate BROOOCK. BOESER!"

1 minute ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

"my client Brock Boeser and i don't want you to tune in to this hockey game. no, no. We PLEAD to you, to look away. COVER your childrens eyes before you witness the Winnipeg Jets being BEATEN. VICTIMIZED. AND CONQUERED by the beast incarnate BROOOCK. BOESER!"

This guy?

IMG_0675.JPG

2 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

They said yesterday that he has one

How the heck did he get one so fast, and on a weekend?  Would he have been allowed to get the Visa (to play on a Canadian pro sports team) prior to his college season ending?

9 hours ago, Mackcanuck said:

Does Boeser have a work visa to play in Canada yet???

If he doesn't have a Work Visa he doesn't play in Canada

He doesn't need a work visa to play in Canada. So misunderstood here over the last 24 hours.  He needs a work visa to work for a Canadian company (canucks). He wouldn't have been able to play for the Canucks yesterday if he didn't have one. 

73% baby

2 hours ago, mll said:

In OT.  Post-game sounds way more positive than yesterday.  Boudreau thinks it's their best game in a month. 

After he ripped them majorly yesterday, I would have expected some improvement.  They still have time to right the ship before playoffs but momentum is huge and Chicago has it while Minny does not.

1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

After he ripped them majorly yesterday, I would have expected some improvement.  They still have time to right the ship before playoffs but momentum is huge and Chicago has it while Minny does not.

Chicago lost 7-0 to Florida yesterday.  Kane even kind of dropped the gloves he got so frustrated.

Archived