The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What do you want as the Canucks alternate/third jersey?

Rate this topic

Roberts

3rd jerseys  

264 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, GarthButcher5 said:

what new rumours? I haven't heard anything.

2 hours ago, JonnyCanuck85 said:

Maybe he’s talking about this article?

http://dailyhive.com/vancouver/canucks-new-alternate-third-jerseys-2018

It would be great if they would got to the retro black red yellow for alternate jerseys.

yes this is the article I saw

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Roberts said:

yes this is the article I saw

So what 'new rumours' did you glean from that? It's nothing but a third jersey history and questioning what our alternate jersey will be.

7 minutes ago, Baggins said:

So what 'new rumours' did you glean from that? It's nothing but a third jersey history and questioning what our alternate jersey will be.

the rumour that we will indeed be getting a 3rd jersey next season if the reddit post in that article is true, although that's no surprise. this thread is mainly for sharing the 3rd jersey rumours/info as they come out.

1 hour ago, Roberts said:

the rumour that we will indeed be getting a 3rd jersey next season if the reddit post in that article is true, although that's no surprise. this thread is mainly for sharing the 3rd jersey rumours/info as they come out.

Well I figure us having a 3rd was a given announced or not. About 75% of the teams will have a third jersey next season and it's not much of a reach that it will be the 75% with the best jersey sales. The thrid jersey is all about additional revenue after all.

8 hours ago, SynysterGates said:

IMG-20180520-WA0000001.jpg

Nice one SG.  I don't care for the other options for jerseys, but this one is tops.  I'd get one...as long as the front office doesn't decide to slap VANCOUVER on the top of it.:huh:

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Baggins said:

Well I figure us having a 3rd was a given announced or not. About 75% of the teams will have a third jersey next season and it's not much of a reach that it will be the 75% with the best jersey sales. The thrid jersey is all about additional revenue after all.

I think Vancouver would get a huge boost in sales if they brought back the black skate jersey as their alternate, it would be beneficial for revenue as well as look great on the ice.

• Cheers 1

Im down with the old black and yellow jerseys as an alternate.  If they do bring it back i hope they put the correct logo at ctr ice. The overall presentation doesnt look good if we have the orca logo at ctr ice. Might be a small issue but definitely something that would bug me.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Roberts said:

I think Vancouver would get a huge boost in sales if they brought back the black skate jersey as their alternate, it would be beneficial for revenue as well as look great on the ice.

I'm pretty sure you can buy any of the previous jerseys already. I wasn't particularly fond of any of the pre-Orca logos so it doesn't matter much to me unless it's something completely new that I actually like.

9 minutes ago, Baggins said:

I'm pretty sure you can buy any of the previous jerseys already. I wasn't particularly fond of any of the pre-Orca logos so it doesn't matter much to me unless it's something completely new that I actually like.

A Johnny Orcanuck jersey. ::D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

Do not get your hope ups another dissapointment

I'm good with this providing that it becomes the regular jersey over time......I never liked the Orca but I love the colours.

No sense going back to the black since Vegas essentially ripped moff this colour scheme, they're a bit more gray but they still ripped us off.

7 hours ago, Squamfan said:

Do not get your hope ups another dissapointment

If this is the case, they need to fix the striping on these. The current home and aways have perfect striping and colour balance. Not only are the three stripes here generic, but the thin blue border between the green and white muddies up the green so it pops way less. From a distance they look like Leafs jerseys.

• Upvote 1

On 2017-12-22 at 8:40 PM, Roberts said:

Black skate jersey. The Canucks don’t look mean or intimidating at all in these current uniforms. That “Vancouver” written on the home jersey crest is an aberration.  The Olympics were almost a decade ago. Time to reclaim our team from the long lost Corporate image of Orca Bay.

Edited by Me_