The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour - Kypreos) If Tavares chooses Toronto, chances are Nylander lands in Vancouver for Tanev

Xbox

2 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

well we will see what the canucks look like pretty soon wont we...

Your command on the language of suspense is something else.

2 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

aparrently you see undefeated champions while the rest of the world see's a 30th ranked team signing has been vets to long term

Actually I see I team in transition. A team that is adding various elements to the roster. Your banal generalizations speak to your basic and elementary understanding of the sport in general. You clearly ape all of your crap from various whiny hockey bloggers who are equally devoid of knowledge.

Did the circus call yet to see where you went?

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Your command on the language of suspense is something else.

Actually I see I team in transition. A team that is adding various elements to the roster. Your banal generalizations speak to your basic and elementary understanding of the sport in general. You clearly ape all of your crap from various whiny hockey bloggers who are equally devoid of knowledge.

Did the circus call yet to see where you went?

lol ok you selling the same mantra as management is I get it ROFL a team in transition is right guess what it is transitioning too 30th or 31st??? man does it really piss you off that much that an ape is better than this teams GM???

19 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

well we will see what the canucks look like pretty soon wont we... aparrently you see undefeated champions while the rest of the world see's a 30th ranked team signing has been vets to long term

Why are you here? This is a Canuck fan forum.

Edit: not that I actually care. You won't be here for long :wacko:

9 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

lol ok you selling the same mantra as management is I get it ROFL a team in transition is right guess what it is transitioning too 30th or 31st???

Try breathing through both your nose and your mouth. It'll increase the oxygen to your brain and help stimulate cerebral function.

man does it really piss you off that much that an ape is better than this teams GM???

I'm not pissed off at all. I wish I could say I was entertained by your posts, but really I feel nothing but pity for you.

I did manage to capture some traffic footage of you and a friend heading to work this morning though:

daily_gifdump_131_0TGLX_03.gif

1 minute ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Why are you here? This is a Canuck fan forum.

Edit: not that I actually care. You won't be here for long :wacko:

I have been a fan of this team since before you where born bud have been in every Stanley cup home game this team has ever had  sorry I am not happy dumb and blind but I don't really like what benning has brought partly because he has no chance to sign good players since no one would dream to come to this team with how it is right now...  so why even bother to do it then when we gonna be trash team anyways

1 minute ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

I have been a fan of this team since before you where born bud have been in every Stanley cup home game this team has ever had  sorry I am not happy dumb and blind but I don't really like what benning has brought partly because he has no chance to sign good players since no one would dream to come to this team with how it is right now...  so why even bother to do it then when we gonna be trash team anyways

Haha....ok Pal. That means you are....assuming you were a fan of the team when you were 10 years old....damned old!!!    I ain't no spring chicken bub. haha :P

Sounds like you should call the crisis line as you look to have given up on life and the Canucks...based on your username.  Anyway, you bore me.  Won't respond to your silliness again. I have better things to do....actually I don't...I am off today. Seeya next life boyo.

Just now, Kanukfanatic said:

Haha....ok Pal. That means you are....assuming you were a fan of the team when you were 10 years old....damned old!!!    I ain't no spring chicken bub. haha :P

Sounds like you should call the crisis line as you look to have given up on life and the Canucks...based on your username.  Anyway, you bore me.  Won't respond to your silliness again. I have better things to do....actually I don't...I am off today. Seeya next life boyo.

yesI went to the van isle series when I was 3 years old with my father have a freaking towel from when that all started ffs

I don't see how we land Nylander for Tanev (I am not a fan of Nylander's game anyhow - he's gutless). I think Tanev is worth a Kapanen or a Dermott and a 2nd or 3rd round pick. I'd rather have a less skilled but grittier player that can still play top 6 like Kapanen anyhow.

1 minute ago, cbdoubleu said:

I don't see how we land Nylander for Tanev (I am not a fan of Nylander's game anyhow - he's gutless). I think Tanev is worth a Kapanen or a Dermott and a 2nd or 3rd round pick. I'd rather have a less skilled but grittier player that can still play top 6 like Kapanen anyhow.

Nylander is garbage leafs can keep him.. wont stop our GM fro blowing a trade though like I said we gunna get a second or a third for tanev and then be told it was market value and was all we could get

46 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

well we will see wont we...I have a feeling this year is gunna be a doozy of a bad year and sad part is that we wont even be trying to tank

Well.  You're not the only one that thinks this will be another top 10 pick.  EVERYONE does.  But for the first time since the "incident" after the twins totally took over the team from Naslund/Bertuzzi we have new young blood for the core.  We have a depth of skilled prospects, hard nosed bottom 6 players and will be exciting and not cycling, dumping and chasing.

For the first time since 2011 we have something to be genuinely excited over.

But claiming Benning will trade our best trade chip for literally nothing and putting your money on it.

Man

Really?

39 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

well we will see what the canucks look like pretty soon wont we... aparrently you see undefeated champions while the rest of the world see's a 30th ranked team signing has been vets to long term

Not a single person has made an undefeated champions reference but you, troll game is weak son. 

13 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

Ya...I've been a fan as long or longer.  

You're wrong.

You don't like Benning fine.  But basing it off of signing UFA's that fit a near perfect timeline to development and contention is kind of silly.  Not being able to see how much cap he's shed, how he has now dropped the average age of the roster by over 6 years even with his older UFA signings, not being able to appreciate his drafting.  

Very VERY shortsighted.  If you want instant gratification go to a McDonalds.  If you want to actually sit back and look at a long term picture.  Well, you'll see an actual 3 course meal is being prepared.

Good things don't happen overnight and every single cup winning team over the last 8 years proves that

5 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

Nylander is garbage leafs can keep him.. wont stop our GM fro blowing a trade though like I said we gunna get a second or a third for tanev and then be told it was market value and was all we could get

Nylander would be a top 3 scoring threat on our team.  You can claim he's garbage but he puts up points with style and while he's not especially hard to play against he's a pure offensive threat.

Back to your claims of our GM messing up a trade that hasn't happened yet.  Quick heads up.  The ONLY people that will be whining about the return on a Tanev thread are the people who somehow believe he will bring back the world in picks and prospects.

The value YOU put on him after drinking the Kool aid is not the value other GMs put on him.  Often injured, non offensive threat.  Decent shot blocker, great shot suppression.  His value is lower than what most everyone wants it to be.  

Sounds like you're just creating reasons to complain and or argue.  It's summer.  Go outside, enjoy the sun

24 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

lol ok you selling the same mantra as management is I get it ROFL a team in transition is right guess what it is transitioning too 30th or 31st??? man does it really piss you off that much that an ape is better than this teams GM???

Jack Hughes is the big prize at next year’s draft.  If we get good odds of getting Quinn's brother by being bad this coming season, so be it.  We will be a fabulous team soon enough anyway, but getting Jack to go with Quinn makes us super fabulous!  :frantic: 

5 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

I'd say a 2nd or a team's 3rd or 4th best/most redundant almost NHL ready prospect is around where Tanev's value is considering he misses 20+ games a season. Benning can argue that well on a better team where he's not having to log such brutal minutes he'll be more durable, but then you can't ask for the same return that you could if he was a durable heavy minute top-pairing guy.

Maybe his value increases at the trade deadline... if Tanev survives that far.

I just don't expect a return anywhere near the return that the Larsson trade seemed to imply for Tanev.

21 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

45 years old is the new 70?? I'm confused!

25 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

Since you have such immense life experience, what colour of paint tastes the best?

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Jack Hughes is the big prize at next year’s draft.  If we get good odds of getting Quinn's brother by being bad this coming season, so be it.  We will be a fabulous team soon enough anyway, but getting Jack to go with Quinn makes us super fabulous!  :frantic: 

Wouldn't that be special? Hey we waited for the twins to arrive, was it two years? I wouldn't mind waiting another couple for all of the kids in the system, and the next few years drafts. The Coilers, and Leafs have screwed the pooch for so long it isn't even funny anymore.

Archived