The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour - Kypreos) If Tavares chooses Toronto, chances are Nylander lands in Vancouver for Tanev

Xbox

2 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

the players we signed are not pavel bure he was Highly skilled and tough as nails having toughness will not win if you cannot score and here comes the part where you all tell me how the young guys are gonna do that when I say I doubt that they will

Again when has anyone said they were????

5 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

the players we signed are not pavel bure he was Highly skilled and tough as nails having toughness will not win if you cannot score and here comes the part where you all tell me how the young guys are gonna do that when I say I doubt that they will

There has literally been one player since Bure who was remotely comparable and he just captained his team to the cup.  Since you're no longer a fan, maybe cheer for the Caps?

14 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

wouldn't want it

It wouldn't be offered. So you don't have a say.:)

Edit: anyway, at Xmas conversing with my crazy arse uncle that is wrong about everything is fun for a bit...then it gets old and I go talk with someone else that is more interesting. I'm gonna go do that now....good luck oncewasatroll.....lol.....just kidding of course. :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

There has literally been one player since Bure who was remotely comparable and he just captained his team to the cup.  Since you're no longer a fan, maybe cheer for the Caps?

Nah I will just watch this team fail until it gets its head outa its ass and starts building a real team probably be another 20 years though

18 minutes ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

Wrong. 

Here comes the part where we encourage you to learn what a run on sentence is. I've also attached an image for you to familiarize yourself with.

Cheers

greater-than.jpg

7 minutes ago, VIC_CITY said:

Wrong. 

Here comes the part where we encourage you to learn what a run on sentence is. I've also attached an image for you to familiarize yourself with.

Cheers

greater-than.jpg

Go ahead laugh now I will be laughing at end of season and the one after that and after that and after that and after that....You will keep telling me how next season is ours like a Maple leafs or Edmonton fan while I keep laughing Hey maybe Quebec will get a team again once Aqua has had his boots full of this crap

18 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

It wouldn't be offered. So you don't have a say.:)

Edit: anyway, at Xmas conversing with my crazy arse uncle that is wrong about everything is fun for a bit...then it gets old and I go talk with someone else that is more interesting. I'm gonna go do that now....good luck oncewasatroll.....lol.....just kidding of course. :ph34r:

well we will see who is wrong at end of season wont we

12 minutes ago, VIC_CITY said:

Wrong. 

Cheers

greater-than.jpg

Since we're encouraging correct punctuation, you missed your hyphen between your compound adjective: "run-on sentence". Here's a good site to help you get it right next time: https://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/hyphens.asp

Writing is fun!

4 hours ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

No way Karlsson signs for less than doughty money, even in a low tax state like Florida.  Kucherov I could see creeping above 10 as well if he stays on form - Benn got 9.5 with 89 pts as his best season, Kuch got 100 last year, and benn sgned his contract with a lower cap. Dallas also a low tax state. Yzerman is a wizard though, so you never know.

The only place Toronto has a clear advantage is centre depth ( Stammer/Point are both dope, and on or close to the same tier as Matthews Tavares, but Paquette < Kadri....maybe Miller plays 3C?). Tampa has the much better D, though it'll be interesting what happens when half  their D go UFA next year. They're mostly ocerpaid anyways. If Foote can slot in so they have a top 4 of Hedman/Foote and Sergachev/Karlsson that D becomes monstrous. 

I bet if they get Karlsson he signs at 7 x 9.5 and Kucherov does 8 x 10

3 hours ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

well we will see what the canucks look like pretty soon wont we... aparrently you see undefeated champions while oiler and leaf trolls see's a 30th ranked team signing has been vets to long term

Fixed that for you.  Hmm, joined on Sunday but was once a Canuck fan? Doubtful.  

1 hour ago, Hutton Wink said:

So the neg's back, and no one-a-day limit.

Lotsa catching up to do -- anyone maxed it out yet to know many we get?

Well, it looks like neverwasacanucksfan already has -45, so it looks like it's working just fine:lol:

2 hours ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

we will never get anywhere near the cup again without players like Bure I remember the message he sent Chara when they played the north stars... no way Petterson or anybody on our team would do that... That is how you get to the cup not with soft players but by having even your best star elite players step up and send a message something the sedins never did sadly

You should be proud.  You single-handedly resurrected the minus for posts.   

Congrats!

NaNoWriMo-National-Novel-Writing-Month-Y

2 hours ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

we will never get anywhere near the cup again without players like Bure I remember the message he sent Chara when they played the north stars... no way Petterson or anybody on our team would do that... That is how you get to the cup not with soft players but by having even your best star elite players step up and send a message something the sedins never did sadly

Loved Pavel.  Great great player.  He was electric, and created an electric feeling amongst the fans with his play.  I think Quinn Hughes will do similar.

(wasn’t it Churla that Pavel dropped with the elbow?). 

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Loved Pavel.  Great great player.  He was electric, and created an electric feeling amongst the fans with his play.  I think Quinn Hughes will do similar.

(wasn’t it Churla that Pavel dropped with the elbow?). 

3 hours ago, oncewasacanucksfan said:

History lesson, Chara never played for the North Stars. Maybe you meant this guy.  Geography lesson, Dallas is in the south. 

Archived