The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks at Wild 5pm Nov 15 2018

xereau

2 hours ago, Dombrova22 said:

Bachman potentially starting, if he does it's not gonna be pretty. 6-2 Wild. 

Bachman managed .92 save percentage for the 5 games he played in 16-17.  Markstrom was .91.  Small sample size, but I'm just saying maybe Bachman isn't as bad as you think he is.  

We will see.

9 hours ago, FedorFedorov said:

Man if we lose I don't know how much longer I can stomach Green as head coach of this team. 

Markstrom needs to be benched or something. He's not a starter for any team. 

Both Goldobin and Gaudette should be down in Utica as they are clearly not NHL calibre players. 

Pettersson is crashing back to earth. Not the Jesus we thought he was. 

This team needs a trade and a trade badly. 

5-2 Wild 

Willing to pitch for a trip on the Canada Line to the airport for this guy.  He isn't worth the gas money.

13 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

I like Virt with both Bo and Roussel 

Agreed.  I think Jake and Bo could be a solid forward pair.  Roussel has good speed and is more skilled than he might usually get credit for, so he should compliment that line well.  They're a good rush line with the ability to take the puck to the net.

Once the team is healthy, I think it would be good to see Jake stay on a line with Bo with the core lines for the remainder of the year being:

Baertschi-Horvat-Virtanen

Goldobin-Pettersson-Boeser

Roussel-Sutter-Eriksson

Schaller-Beagle-Granlund

(Motte, Leipsic, Gaunce, Archibald will be the odd guys out and at least two of them will need to be waived for demotion or otherwise moved off the roster - Gaunce and Archibald are still waiver exempt I think, but not in a couple of weeks.  It's been nice seeing Gaudette in the NHL but I don't think spending a bit more time with the Comets would hurt him)

Edler-Tanev

Hutton-Gudbranson

Pouliot-Stecher

(MDZ and Biega will battle it out for the depth D spot.  I think there could be a trade from the blueline with MDZ being the number 1 candidate though I'm not sure how much value he has right now)

Markstrom, Nilsson

Archived