The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks at Wild 5pm Nov 15 2018

xereau

5 hours ago, Borderline Canuck said:

Time to put Gaunce and Biega in.

....the AHL. Borderline Canuck....describes them both perfectly. Not trolling just don't think this team has the depth needed to make the playoffs. They're not bad playersper say but can we rely on biega as out 7th defenseman? 

1 minute ago, FedorFedorov said:

I know we're going through a rebuild but what is Jim Benning thinking not having a solid goaltender in between the pipes? Use Demko as our backup and get a good veteran goalie. 

Would be good to have Miller right about now

8 minutes ago, FedorFedorov said:

I know we're going through a rebuild but what is Jim Benning thinking not having a solid goaltender in between the pipes? Use Demko as our backup and get a good veteran goalie. 

I don't think anyone predicted this start, Demko still needs the experience with high minutes in the A. It's not time to jump the gun and declare "rebuild over!", the Oilers did that and it hasn't worked out too well has it?

15 minutes ago, FedorFedorov said:

demko hasn't played 1 minute of hockey this season , not even registered on the current utica roster, bachman IS the best option available , apparently the 'good veteran goalie ' tree was plucked clean.

24 minutes ago, FedorFedorov said:

Man, ever post you have made is making me cringe today lol. Demko is not quite ready, they have made it clear they are not rushing when they don't need to.

REFEREES

Ghislain Hebert #22 Brad Watson #23
  GH22.jpg BW23.jpg
Games 18-19 19 21
Career Games 533 1346
First NHL Game 3/3/09 3/7/96
Birthplace Bathurst, NB Regina, SK

LINESMEN

Greg Devorski #54 Kiel Murchison #79
  GD54.jpg KM79.jpg
Games 18-19 17 17
Career Games 1661 420
First NHL Game 10/9/93 1/21/13
Birthplace Guelph, ON Cloverdale, BC

6 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

REFEREES

Ghislain Hebert #22 Brad Watson #23
  GH22.jpg BW23.jpg
Games 18-19 19 21
Career Games 533 1346
First NHL Game 3/3/09 3/7/96
Birthplace Bathurst, NB Regina, SK

LINESMEN

Greg Devorski #54 Kiel Murchison #79
  GD54.jpg KM79.jpg
Games 18-19 17 17
Career Games 1661 420
First NHL Game 10/9/93 1/21/13
Birthplace Guelph, ON Cloverdale, BC

Devorski? Crap!

37 minutes ago, FedorFedorov said:

....the AHL. Borderline Canuck....describes them both perfectly. Not trolling just don't think this team has the depth needed to make the playoffs. They're not bad playersper say but can we rely on biega as out 7th defenseman? 

If you are looking for goal scoring then no but two guys with a relatively low salary to fill in for the injured then yes. Biega does not hurt the team on the ice. He works hard every game so why not? As a seventh defenceman Biega isn't too bad. Plus in my heart I also know that it is better to call up Biega then to give limited minutes to Juolevi.

40 minutes ago, FedorFedorov said:

There are 5-10 teams that would love to have a good veteran goalie, not sure what you expect Benning to do exactly. They don't just have a bargain bin of "good goalies" out there. Miller didn't wanna be here. Luongo was traded cause this fanbase has a hard on for backups. Markstrom is decent, think it just sucks for him that Nilsson is out. When they were both healthy they can play only as much as needed. Now Greener feels like he needs to ride Markstrom every game and Marky does not respond well to this many starts clearly. 

15 hours ago, FedorFedorov said:

Man if we lose I don't know how much longer I can stomach Green as head coach of this team. 

Markstrom needs to be benched or something. He's not a starter for any team. 

Both Goldobin and Gaudette should be down in Utica as they are clearly not NHL calibre players. 

Pettersson is crashing back to earth. Not the Jesus we thought he was. 

This team needs a trade and a trade badly. 

5-2 Wild 

A9315A3B-2C4C-49E0-80DD-53B79A4C0350.jpeg

Archived