The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Preds 5pm PST Thursday Dec 13 2018 -- All Pettersson All the Time Edition

xereau

2 hours ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

I have a feeling the Preds will be bearing down hard in this one... after the loss in Vancouver.

So it may be a tougher contest.

Canucks also need more jump  than they displayed in Columbus... they need a 60 minute effort.

Would not be surprised to see Boeser pop one... he is starting to pick up the pace.

Granlund is also due... and one of the defense... hoping Stecher can finally hit the back of the net and get some offensive confidence.

Columbus played hard and the Canucks still managed to win.  A bit lucky admittedly.   I see this as a close one: maybe 4-3 in overtime, could be either team, we need it more though, so we win 4-3. 

Stecher… very interesting player.  Having a Hutton Sophomore year, it appears.  But his plus-minus is fantastic, so maybe he is due for some points. I think he is in on a lot of goals (high plus-minus) but is probably the 3rd assist very often. 

1 hour ago, FedorFedorov said:

Getting so frustrated. My sex life is gone completely because of this team. I can't stand all the dumb moves. I can't even look my girlfriend in the eyes because it reminds me of the disappointment of my team. 

Don’t worry, it will all be better when you both leave high school ;)

1 hour ago, gameburn said:

Columbus played hard and the Canucks still managed to win.  A bit lucky admittedly.   I see this as a close one: maybe 4-3 in overtime, could be either team, we need it more though, so we win 4-3. 

Stecher… very interesting player.  Having a Hutton Sophomore year, it appears.  But his plus-minus is fantastic, so maybe he is due for some points. I think he is in on a lot of goals (high plus-minus) but is probably the 3rd assist very often. 

Stecher would have more points if he didn't ignore the Fs that much.  He is probably the D that shoots the most when there is no screen despite having Fs wide open calling for the puck and he has such a weak shot.  

One more loss from Green and a serious meeting needs to be held. Wouldn't be surprised with the Aqualinis started firing people starting from the top. Green has been good these last games but thinking about it he's not a coach that takes teams into the playoffs. 

Fedor the CNN of CDC with breaking news, stay tuned for more.

Getting so frustrated. My sex life is gone completely because of this team. I can't stand all the dumb moves. I can't even look my girlfriend in the eyes because it reminds me of the disappointment of my team. 

Is your girlfriend by chance an inflatable type?

25 minutes ago, mll said:

Stecher would have more points if he didn't ignore the Fs that much.  He is probably the D that shoots the most when there is no screen despite having Fs wide open calling for the puck and he has such a weak shot.  

You're right, now that I think of it, he often ends a play by shooting it at the goalie in such a way that he can catch it and get a whistle  Always interesting here, because everyone picks up on different stuff. 

Stecher has a good plus and minus though... which means he must be doing it with defense.   Or his D partner is key... who does he play with most of the time?  I don't seem to have noticed this.

@FedorFedorov some days  you leave me wondering WTH and then I have to think back to when my kids were teenagers.  You are a teenager right? Right? If not  may I suggest maybe seeking help.

Hockey - we can take the Preds - we just gotta want the 2 points more then they do. 

Go Canucks Go

Goals from Petey, Brock, Jake, Bo and LE oh and maybe Hutton too - we can have 6  can't we?

2 hours ago, FedorFedorov said:

I think even the hookers may look at you sideways bud.

Archived