The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Preds 5pm PST Thursday Dec 13 2018 -- All Pettersson All the Time Edition

xereau

To the OP and all the other people who volunteer to create GDT....you all are the reason why I'll never volunteer!  Tremendous job!  Both informative and entertaining!  

I can cut and paste, insert the occasional emoji, but that whole graphics thing you folks take it to another level!  I bow down to you in homage!  

5 minutes ago, skategal said:

To the OP and all the other people who volunteer to create GDT....you all are the reason why I'll never volunteer!  Tremendous job!  Both informative and entertaining!  

I can cut and paste, insert the occasional emoji, but that whole graphics thing you folks take it to another level!  I bow down to you in homage!  

...and imagination and creativity, both of which I lack..

1 hour ago, Filthy McNasty said:

Got the gallant treatment, company lays off 50% of company told us to drop work vehicles off at office and taxis will be waiting for us to take us home

Sorry to hear this - as one door closes another opens - so I've been told. Things always have a way of working out.  Wishing you good luck

1 hour ago, Filthy McNasty said:

Got the gallant treatment, company lays off 50% of company told us to drop work vehicles off at office and taxis will be waiting for us to take us home

Let's keep it on topic this is the GDT not air out your personal problems thread 

45 minutes ago, skategal said:

I would 2nd this - another great GDT @xereau, and all the others ,who over the season have the capability to do these.  I have the same talents (hic) as @skategal So thank you all of you and also a big thanks to @Vintage Canuck for always having the PGT  up and running the red score light.  Well done folks.

2 minutes ago, FedorFedorov said:

Let's keep it on topic this is the GDT not air out your personal problems thread 

hey wait up - we just listened to you whine about your sex life - if that  isn't personal - I don't know what is

23 minutes ago, FedorFedorov said:

You are the ultimate troll.  

One of the better ones I’ve seen on the boards over the years.  

Im actually quite impressed you haven’t been kicked out for your very obvious troll job.   

Good on you dude!

19 hours ago, FedorFedorov said:

Getting so frustrated. My sex life is gone completely because of this team. I can't stand all the dumb moves. I can't even look my girlfriend in the eyes because it reminds me of the disappointment of my team. 

Are you one of these guys who painted eyeballs on his hand and plops some hair on top and calls it his girlfriend?

37 minutes ago, FedorFedorov said:

19 hours ago, FedorFedorov said:

Getting so frustrated. My sex life is gone completely because of this team. I can't stand all the dumb moves. I can't even look my girlfriend in the eyes because it reminds me of the disappointment of my team. 

8 minutes ago, GarthButcher5 said:

Are you one of these guys who painted eyeballs on his hand and plops some hair on top and calls it his girlfriend?

Yes, her name is Palmala Handerson and she usually rubs people the wrong way.

REFEREES

Jean Hebert #15 Furman South #44
  JH15.jpg FS44.jpg
Games 18-19 30 17
Career Games 429 25
First NHL Game 3/30/11 4/6/17
Birthplace Bouctouche, NB Sewickley, PA

LINESMEN

Tim Nowak #77 Brian Murphy #93
  TN77.jpg BM93.jpg
Games 18-19 30 27
Career Games 1690 1963
First NHL Game 10/8/93 10/7/88
Birthplace Buffalo, NY Dover, NH

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

REFEREES

JH15.jpg FS44.jpg
Games 18-19 30 17
Career Games 429 25

LINESMEN

TN77.jpg BM93.jpg
Games 18-19 30 27
Career Games 1690 1963
First NHL Game 10/8/93 10/7/88
Birthplace Buffalo, NY Dover, NH

First game - 88..

How many Canucks players was norm back then?! 2?

10 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

REFEREES

JH15.jpg FS44.jpg
Games 18-19 30 17
Career Games 429 25

LINESMEN

TN77.jpg BM93.jpg
Games 18-19 30 27