The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best restrarants near rogers

EP-40

Hey im going to my first Canucks game in person on saturday. GF bought me tickets for my birthday so were coming over from the island.

Wheres some good places to eat around rogers, looking for at least one high class place and then one more casual place to eat.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

High class?....well, that excludes a Costco hotdog lol

I'm going to the game as well, should be a good one.

haha was thinking of grabbing a costco dog right before the game i saw it was accross the road from the arena.

18 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

The Library Square Public House has a great beer selection and food about 2 blocks away. 

Thanks, ill look into it.

23 minutes ago, EP-40 said:

Hey im going to my first Canucks game in person on saturday. GF bought me tickets for my birthday so were coming over from the island.

Wheres some good places to eat around rogers, looking for at least one high class place and then one more casual place to eat.

Thanks!

In terms of "high class" places, Chambar is fairly close by (https://www.chambar.com/). I like going to Gastown. It is a short enough walk to Rogers but also a bit of a different neighborhood. Jules is good for decent French food. L'Abattoir would be on the more pricey side of things compared to Jules. 

For casual, I like going to Warehouse on Hastings. 

19 minutes ago, EP-40 said:

Thanks!

For casual places...

The Pint is very close and a nice sports bar.

If you go a block or so further away, I like the Charles Bar in the old Woodwards building. Sports bar with a bit more hipster to it....pretty good comfort food. 

Gastown - casual    - Can't beat Tacofino

Started slinging tacos out of a truck in Tofino. Now see where we're serving up California and Mexico-inspired beach food for the West Coast. All made fresh with ...

I like the Chambar as well.  I really like their selection.  If you want to go cheap and have more bang for your buck, you could go to the Old Spaghetti Factory in Gastown. I like Taco Time as well in the International Village.  Sometimes I've had a little much wine at the Canucks games, and have ate at Burger King on Granville ST afterwards.  They have a nice Hershey Sundae Pie, fries, and a burger, and another treat. 

Another cheap option in DT Van is to eat at an Urban Fare - in house chefs / cooks in the grocery store... making lots of various pretty cheap meals...

Urban fair up on Alberni St but another in Yale town and one in Coal Harbour.  I think the Alberni one has the most dinner options though...

Archived