The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Arizona Coyotes at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 21, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

Sigh... hard to keep seeing the boys lose. Props to Marky for keeping them in until the end, and gaudette will the clutch goal.

Liked Spooner's game in the first two periods, but then disappeared. Not sure if he was benched or if he was invisible. 

Roussel with the strongest game we've seen from him. Underrated playmaker!

Hopefully some puck luck against the islanders and the ducks. Come on boys!

The more I watch our team the more I want them to miss the playoffs. 4 extra games wont teach our young players s*&^ in the long run. Way too many weaknesses.

As much as I hate the long off season when they miss the playoffs, it will be much better if we get a much better draft pick.

This was a very disappointing loss. Way too many players on this team that contribute very little.  

Tonight Leivo, Spooner, Pouliot, Biega, and a couple others had pretty sad games.

We need those players to contribute to win.

Edit: Guddy sucked again. My support for him has run out finally. Bummer.

Just now, Stelar said:

Ah ya dumbo, I watched the whole game and Marky was good. He was not the issue at all tonight. One deflection on the PP. one wide open chance in front. 

Yah, he wasn't the problem I'm not saying that, but he didn't steal a point like everyone is saying.

I have to say Petey was below average tonight. I become more and more dis-enchanted wit this coach. Seriousy put Gaudette in this  lineup  and play him 4 shifts a period. I am not a fan of Greene.As the season goes by less and less. I don't think Petterson and Boeser have done so well in overtime the last couple games.

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

This team needs to get their putters ready. There isn't going to be any playoff hockey for them this season. They would have been swept anyway. 

This was a winnable game, but the Canucks pissed it away. Pretty ugly. And the injuries aren't an excuse as Arizona has 7 players out. This team has an identity crisis. It needs one. 

giphy.gif

can't be too upset.  They are not going to make playoffs, but will get close. 

no edler or tanev, forget about it. but the guys will keep trying and that is an important experience.  A win win situation.  They will get another top 10 draft.  Maybe even win the lottery for top 3. 

Archived