The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Arizona Coyotes at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 21, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

10 minutes ago, WalkWithElias40 said:

I cant handle the poo! 

He needs to go !

omg 

Do you think if we all get together and start a "GO FUND-ME" campaign that we can just buy him out ourselves because obviously GREEN has "something special" going on with his fav - Poo and will never let him go?

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Pretty sure the countless brain cramps amd his third period were fact 

I know you love the guy but not every undersized dog needs a cheerleader 

He took one bad penalty, he had 3 strong defensive plays that prevented goals.

I don't “love” the guy just because I don't think he should be S*** on for everything that happens when we're missing our top 2 dmen. 

I know we all want this team to not suck ass anymore but I don't know how much longer fans can hold out hope for the playoffs. 3-5-2 this month isn't good enough. Teams trending the wrong way at the wrong time.

Even in a bad year we are dropping points to teams like Anaheim & Arizona. Now we have a NYI team coming in Saturday that's 1st in their division & 6-3-1 in their last 10 games.

I just hope management realizes the way things are trending & look to be pro-active heading into next year. If playoff teams are going to offer futures for Sutter and/or Gudbranson they need to act on it. I know it seems unlikely but they should approach Edler too & try to move him if teams really want him. If not & re-signing is the only option then they have to get a win with his next contract. 

5 minutes ago, rychicken said:

Pouliot sucks. Gudbranson sucks. The new backup goalie sucks. Green sucks, Brown sucks, every other colour sucks too....The refs suck...oh, and the DJ sucks too. I am giving up on these guys...been following since I was a little kid sneaking my transistor radio under the bed covers to listen to the games  - when they started at 8pm

So, see y'all here again on Saturday?

Lol that sums up the fan base pretty well.

Just now, NeilColville said:

Did bo wonder. He doubled his speed in one off season.

Boeser’s play is so concerning. I have been saying it all season but no body cares and I got flamed multiple times for just pointing out the sad truth 

the problem with boeser is he always loses the puck and is very slow on his skates..... I love him as a player and want him to succeed but I hope we don’t overpay him 

9 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I am a seasoned Pouliot critic (check my GDThreads from early last year, street cred), but he actually had a very strong game until that penalty in the third.  He made a lot of good zone exits and won some puck battles. 

Yes, our PP is terrible. 

Exactly. I rag on him too but he made one mistake. Unfortunate though how his mistakes are so costly so consistently. 

What's our longest winning streak? it seems like we cant string a few wins in a row to save our lives. we are losing very winnable games against teams below us. They if we lose again on Saturday, JB should come out and declare we are sellers on monday. 

Pouliot was on the ice for only 8 scoring chances against (the lest of any of our defensemen, with over 15 minutes). 3 of them were high end scoring chances against with a Corsi of 51% (only Gudbranson and Sautner had lest high end scoring chances against)

bUt DA PEnALTYzzzzzzzz!

I had to double check the game summaries to make sure I just missed seeing him.  But did Schaller do anything or do I need a new pair of sunglasses?  What is his reason for being on the team?  There's not noticing someone in a good way (ie., a defenseman that makes no glaring errors).  But Schaller?  What was he signed for?

When Sutter returns to the lineup, keep Gaudette up and send Schaller down.

Archived