The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues | Apr. 06, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

So we got the 1 point, now ahead of Anaheim and slightly worse lottery odds, and we still lost the game? Could it have go any worse? Lol 

The penalty on Bo was garbage. Absolute garbage. Can't wait till we have female refs in the league... These men clearly can't do the job without extreme bias against our team. 

Whatever though... We dominated some good teams the last 5 games. We will win the cup next year. QH43 is a thrill to watch. 

Just now, apollo said:

So we got the 1 point, now ahead of Anaheim and slightly worse lottery odds, and we still lost the game? Could it have go any worse? Lol 

The penalty on Bo was garbage. Absolute garbage. Can't wait till we have female refs in the league... These men clearly can't do the job without extreme bias against our team. 

Whatever though... We dominated some good teams the last 5 games. We will win the cup next year. QH43 is a thrill to watch. 

I know man...I know 

2 minutes ago, apollo said:

The difference is like 1%? Won't matter. 

In JB we trust. 

Thanks everybody for a fun season. CDC is just like watching the game with my buddies. Some of you agree with me, some of you don’t and a few just want to get drunk and start a fight. I’m hoping for some lottery luck, an exciting playoffs and if it’s not asking too much can the leafs lose in the first round after pummeling Marchand hard enough to end his season?

Well that was definitely Demko's best game in the NHL. Held us in all game. SO didn't go his way but otherwise outduelled the Runner up for the Calder Trophy.

Nice for Pete to get one. And nice to see another marvelous OT shift from the trio. Team has work to do, but its been a very hopeful season! 

Its been alot of fun in these GDT's/PGT's with everyone!! A good year watching & talking Canucks hockey. I'm ready for playoffs next year. :towel: GCG.

2 minutes ago, hatedkid666 said:

Hopefully all this winning down the stretch will help us with the lottery!

We deserve it damnit.  No one can ever accuse the canucks of tanking.  They show heart until the end.  

Really impressed with the effort level right to the end.  Very encouraging.

Archived