The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Peter Chiarelli could join the Canucks

4 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Sometimes in business a good assistant manager can cover a lot of shortcomings of a bad manager... Until the assistant manager leaves and everyone realizes the manager is an idiot. 

Lol this is hilarious. Benning was the assistant, not the other way around. Both are freaking terrible and there is a reason it was that way. Chirelli was bennings mentor.

• Wat 1

8 minutes ago, Tomatoes11 said:

Why are people surprised? This is Benning’s mentor after all. And weisbrod is probably the 3rd worst.

So if we get Chirelli we would be 3/3 on the worst mangers in the league.

Why not? Or management team can’t possibly get any worse.

Yawn... you done yet?

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Jeebus I hope not.  Look at the tire fire in Edmonton.  

Think of Edmonton’s tire fire as an uncontrollable forest fire that no fire captain can control.

Chiarelli as president?

9 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Clearly you have either misread what I wrote or you do not comprehend what I have said. 

I read it perfectly clear. Your homerism suggested that Benning was the brains behind Boston’s fluky cup. But in reality, we don’t know who should get the lucky credit between Chirelli or Benning. All we know is that Benning was under Chirelli so therefore Chirelli should be the brains or lack of brains is probably the more fitting term.

It doesn’t matter though. One GM is fired and Benning should be fired so I don’t think either wants to be the brains behind the two worse GM’s in the league. Plenty of bad credit to go around for the both of them. Add weisbrod in the terrible manager trio while you are at it. Lol

Edited by Tomatoes11

Sorry but those are facts. Our GM is the pupil and student of one of the worst GM’s in the league. That should tell you all you need to know about why 5 years in we might not even make the playoffs next year while the Rangers can scorch earth rebuild in 6 months.

Its the truth whether you way too optimistic fans like it or not.

You will see how much better things will be once we have new management . It’s going to so much better. I can’t wait.

Edited by Tomatoes11

1 minute ago, Tomatoes11 said:

Sorry but those are facts. Our GM is the pupil and student of one of the worst GM’s in the league. That should tell you all you need to know about why 5 years in we might not even make the playoffs next year while the Rangers can scorch earth rebuild in 6 months.

its the truth whether you way too optimistic fans like it or not.

You will see how much better things will be once we have new management . It’s going to so much better. I can’t wait.

6CA2C3F4-E098-4682-87F4-388AD8AE7EE3.jpeg

AF6EFE63-BE69-486E-AD6F-FC0B1180DC45.png

• Cheers 1