The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Schedule Canucks

Rate this topic

Squamfan

I actually think this is one of their better schedules, compared to some other teams they don't have as many back to backs. Depending on how Arizona does that last month and a half could be killer if this is just a bubble team though. 

Last 9 games will be interesting as all the opposition are teams in our division, who will be fighting for a playoff spot.  And of course there's the game against Tampa and you know they will put in a huge effort to beat the Canucks.

No ROH for the Canucks' first legitimate point-scorer, Andre Boudrias(RIP)? What about the club's first consistent goalscoring threat, Tony Tanti?? Had 45, 39, 39, 41 & 40 goals in 5 consecutive seasons on a subpar team. 

What the hell is "New Generation Day"??

This club continues to be a joke under the Aquilini ownership.

• Wat 4
  • Upvote 1

I don't see any 7 game roadtrips, I see one 6 gamer followed by a huge home stand.  In fact, they only play 3 road games in December.  Hopefully this leads to fewer injuries this year.

35 minutes ago, thepress83 said:

Decent schedule overall, some nice December games this year but it's too bad Toronto is a mid week game this season.

Hopefully once Seattle starts, the leafs will make an Alberta trip and a separate PNW trip.  Then we could always get the Saturday game.

• Cheers 1

47 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

Last 9 games will be interesting as all the opposition are teams in our division, who will be fighting for a playoff spot.  And of course there's the game against Tampa and you know they will put in a huge effort to beat the Canucks.

Unless we are close, and Tampa thinks 2020 will be a better draft class than 2021, in which case they may throw the game to help us over the top and thus get the 2020 pick

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Oh my.  This is a great time to go to Vegas for cheap.  

Exactly!  Was hoping for either a November or December game in Vegas !  And it’s not on a Friday or Sat night either!  

Might also have to go to the Sunday, March 23rd game.