The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Philadelphia Flyers At A Team Like That October 12 7PM CBC

Rate this topic

AlwaysACanuckFan

3-2 philly 

Coach AV, comes in hot. Flyers are similar to us in they're rebuild, but have one of the best coaches in the league. 

I dont know how canucks will play coming off of that win on Wednesday. 

I thought we played good, but were the beneficiary of poor goaltending. Most our goals were on the rush. I don't think we'll be so lucky tonight, but it'll be a tight match

I like the Flyers young group - about as exciting a future there as anywhere imo. 

Should be fun to watch.

On top of all those young skaters (I think a lot of people are prejudging and underestimating Nolan Patrick) - Carter Hart looks unreal.  Got to see a fair amount of him in junior - thought he'd be a gem (fantasy drafted him enthusiastically) - but who could have seen him doing what he already is.

Exactly what that franchise has always seemed to need (at least since the era of Hextall himself).

• Cheers 1

Been pretty much a 50/50 split in wins for the last 5 years or so.

Philly has handled a couple of rebuilding teams.

Canucks are rested and motivated to be hard to play at home.

They face superior goal tending and a more rested team.

Hard to predict a sure thing but OT or SO is just as possible.

I got a good feeling tonight..... peteys line will find eachother more and more and confidence will grow as they continute to produce chances and with that some goals. Miller with 3 assists, petey with a goaland 2 assists, boeser with a goal and an assist. 

i predict a 5-2 win....empty net goal by Gaud............