The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Pentagon Officially Releases UFO Videos

23 minutes ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

There are a few results which show optical illusion, birds, exhaust etc, but what I can't get past is that we have trained pilots which recount much more of the the situation than just the video clips and we also have the pentagon which would easily attach themselves to that message if it was even 80% true.  The fact that they came out and said, "dunno what that is" speaks volumes on the results.  Plus they had 16 years in some of the cases to conclude that.  Seems a bit suspect that they didn't come to the same conclusion in that case.

Thank you.

So the pentagon, the navy etc.. release this and say 'we dunno, they're ufo's' as in unidentified. They have the backing of a lot of pilots and gov officials. Again the Leslie Kean book is a bit of an eye opener. 

Would it not have been simpler to say tech error? the Navy sat back for 2 years after the vids came out and then finally said  these should not have gone public...

Why? cause they're actually birds and they are too embarrassed to admit that? and would rather have the world think ufos?

That seems really, like really, unlikely imo. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/5/2020 at 5:45 PM, bishopshodan said:

Thank you.

So the pentagon, the navy etc.. release this and say 'we dunno, they're ufo's' as in unidentified. They have the backing of a lot of pilots and gov officials. Again the Leslie Kean book is a bit of an eye opener. 

Would it not have been simpler to say tech error? the Navy sat back for 2 years after the vids came out and then finally said  these should not have gone public...

Why? cause they're actually birds and they are too embarrassed to admit that? and would rather have the world think ufos?

I had read UFOs for the 21st Century Mind by Richard Dolan which was good, but also been meaning to get Leslie Kean's book so I just got the Kindle Edition yesterday.  Looking forward to checking it out.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Thank you.

The thing is, ufo doesn't mean aliens. It just means it's an UNIDENTIFIED flying object.

The military doesn't have to know what everything is. Realistically they're not going to know. They're still human beings like you and me, just with more expensive equipment to work with.

So my guess honestly is.... they don't know. That's about it.

• Like 1

So the pentagon, the navy etc.. release this and say 'we dunno, they're ufo's' as in unidentified.

6 minutes ago, The Lock said:

The thing is, ufo doesn't mean aliens. It just means it's an UNIDENTIFIED flying object.

We agree.

7 minutes ago, The Lock said:

We agree.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Lock said:

The military doesn't have to know what everything is. Realistically they're not going to know. They're still human beings like you and me, just with more expensive equipment to work with.

The most important thing to always remember. 

I don't buy into the alien theory.  I have many friends that are engineers at NASA, as well as flight controllers for the International Space Station.  And have served with distinction in the US Air Force.

Most of these are test vehicles as part of military test life-cycle done by contractors.  The projects are run by private corporations and are not subject to Freedom of Information Act requests nor regular budgetary reporting requirements.  It is compartmented and we the public are not in the loop. Simply, we are much more advanced than what we the public see today. 

For example, take the F-22 Raptor, the most advanced tactical fighter aircraft in the world.  It started production in 1996, almost 25 years ago.  A stealth fighter with a radar return the size of a dime.

Or, how many of us could explain what a pocket drone was in 2005?  

To me, the one craft is a reflection of the aircraft on the water.  Another video looks like a test of a new thrust vectoring system that dissipates exhaust and prevents heat-seeking targeting systems from locking on because black is cold white is hot.

A lot of these tests are conducted over the sea is because they don't have to prevent sonic booms like they do when over land.  Which makes sense as to some of the flight dynamics explained by the pilots.  Further, testing over the water also allows for greater privacy because who in their right mind is going to sail into a carrier group to steal technology.  

Just some of my thoughts on all of that.

• Upvote 1

On 5/5/2020 at 5:14 PM, Kobayashi Maru said:

There are a few results which show optical illusion, birds, exhaust etc, but what I can't get past is that we have trained pilots which recount much more of the the situation than just the video clips and we also have the pentagon which would easily attach themselves to that message if it was even 80% true.  The fact that they came out and said, "dunno what that is" speaks volumes on the results.  Plus they had 16 years in some of the cases to conclude that.  Seems a bit suspect that they didn't come to the same conclusion in that case.

One of those Navy pilots, the one with the aeronautical engineering degree, says he doesn't know what they were. He pretty much says they are from another world/time/dimension but doesn't.  Very competent person. His buddy described the one that blew through the middle of the two jets flying together as a cube inside a sphere.

I highly doubt the Americans, Russians, or Chinese can build those but who knows for sure.  

• Cheers 1

Over and above those three videos that were released were some very interesting other UFO appearances including the Phoenix lights and the giant UFO seen by the Japanese airlines pilot up near Alaska.

The Phoenix Lights was supposedly a giant V shaped object seen by thousands of people. The Arizona Governor tried to make fun of those that saw it because he was so deep into the "ridicule UFO sightings" thing that was around from the 50s until 2000 or so.That attitude is slowing going away. The Governor later came out to confirm he saw it to but was too scared to say so 20 years previous so he made fun of others.

I think the next 10 years, for anyone interested in this phenomenon, will be very interesting.

• Cheers 1

20 hours ago, The Colt 45s said:

I don't buy into the alien theory.  I have many friends that are engineers at NASA, as well as flight controllers for the International Space Station.  And have served with distinction in the US Air Force.

Most of these are test vehicles as part of military test life-cycle done by contractors.  The projects are run by private corporations and are not subject to Freedom of Information Act requests nor regular budgetary reporting requirements.  It is compartmented and we the public are not in the loop. Simply, we are much more advanced than what we the public see today. 

For example, take the F-22 Raptor, the most advanced tactical fighter aircraft in the world.  It started production in 1996, almost 25 years ago.  A stealth fighter with a radar return the size of a dime.

Or, how many of us could explain what a pocket drone was in 2005?  

To me, the one craft is a reflection of the aircraft on the water.  Another video looks like a test of a new thrust vectoring system that dissipates exhaust and prevents heat-seeking targeting systems from locking on because black is cold white is hot.

A lot of these tests are conducted over the sea is because they don't have to prevent sonic booms like they do when over land.  Which makes sense as to some of the flight dynamics explained by the pilots.  Further, testing over the water also allows for greater privacy because who in their right mind is going to sail into a carrier group to steal technology.  

Just some of my thoughts on all of that.

Interesting. And it may not be ‘aliens’ indeed. Though one must allow for the possibility. 

However, how do the abrupt manoeuvres allow for biological beings to experience such sudden gravitational force changes, that are literally ‘break-neck’?

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Interesting. And it may not be ‘aliens’ indeed. Though one must allow for the possibility. 

However, how do the abrupt manoeuvres allow for biological beings to experience such sudden gravitational force changes, that are literally ‘break-neck’?

We have worked on the alien spacecraft/aircraft in Area 51.  It is true.  But the term alien in the US does not mean something from another planet because it is an immigration term for foreign born/originated.  We stole Russian Mig29 fighters and tested them out in the Nevada desert. We tested alien-craft.

As for your direct question: we have incredible drone technology.  Those flight dynamics are out of this world.

Edited by The Colt 45s

• 2 years later...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/united-states-congress-ufo-hearings-1.6456034      

A senior U.S. defence department intelligence official said on Tuesday the Pentagon is committed to determining the origins of what the government calls "unidentified aerial phenomena," in the first public congressional hearing in more than 50 years on what are commonly known as UFOs.

Two top U.S. defence intelligence officials appeared before a U.S. House of Representatives intelligence subcommittee 11 months after a report documenting more than 140 cases of unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAPs, that U.S. military pilots have reported observing since 2004.

"We know that our service members have encountered unidentified aerial phenomena, and because UAP pose potential flight safety and general security risks, we are committed to a focused effort to determine their origins," Ronald Moultrie, who oversees the new group as U.S. defence undersecretary for intelligence and security, told the hearing.

The other official to testify was Scott Bray, deputy director of naval intelligence.

A remote control drone at this point looks and does everything that people have attributed to UFO’s.

Shape, erratic, rapid movement. It is all there. 
These are not dramatically advanced technologies that look like something different. 
‘Not saying there isn’t life out there, would argue that statistically almost impossible there isn’t. The number of golden zone planets already discovered with our very rudimentary technology is striking and water and organic materials literally fall from the sky daily.   How can there not be life or even intelligent life. 
‘Hopefully we can prove intelligent life exists out there as it is getting increasingly difficult to prove it exists here. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

A remote control drone at this point looks and does everything that people have attributed to UFO’s.

Shape, erratic, rapid movement. It is all there. 
These are not dramatically advanced technologies that look like something different. 
‘Not saying there isn’t life out there, would argue that statistically almost impossible there isn’t. The number of golden zone planets already discovered with our very rudimentary technology is striking and water and organic materials literally fall from the sky daily.   How can there not be life or even intelligent life. 
‘Hopefully we can prove intelligent life exists out there as it is getting increasingly difficult to prove it exists here. 

Interesting that the US government is actively seeking out what they actually are though. I do have a hard time believing they're drones, with the speed and maneuverability they've been documented with, especially since they're investigating from a time before remote control drones were commonplace to the public, and even military grade strike and recon drones don't have this tech.

Just piqued my interest.

53 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

Interesting that the US government is actively seeking out what they actually are though. I do have a hard time believing they're drones, with the speed and maneuverability they've been documented with, especially since they're investigating from a time before remote control drones were commonplace to the public, and even military grade strike and recon drones don't have this tech.

Just piqued my interest.

Not saying they are drones but more describing that small differences in technology can appear very alien or what not. 20 years ago what is now a kids play thing would look every bit like what would be thought of as a UFO especially if perspective was off somewhat. 
The other thing is that new technologies start somewhere, often with long development cycles. Who’s to say that some of these weren’t early tests of similar technologies. 
Life exists out there, almost certainly but so dose space and space is inconceivably big as are the distances. 100% believe there is life and intelligent life out there, space fairing though that is a whole other thing and whether the distances are surmountable for travel or even effective communication is much more debatable. 

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Oh, they're drones alright.

Alien drones.

Just like we would do. Send out tech to explore the universe before heading to any specific destination. 

people get hung up on if they're real or not. It's just like the fake climate change debate, fabricated to waste time and stop people from following truth

1 minute ago, frank einstein said:

people get hung up on if they're real or not. It's just like the fake climate change debate, fabricated to waste time and stop people from following truth

Yup. 

They could be anything, but they are something.

And that something, is something that the pentagon does not understand. 

People talk about the vast distances in space. They are right but we don't know much about space....at all. Dark Matter/ Energy... gravitational waves...dimensions...

Then again, maybe these things have always been here. If i remember correctly a lot of the sensors that were picking up these phenomenon were new and tracking in different ways.

Also, I just read this...

Pentagon now reports about 400 UFO encounters: 'We want to know what's out there'

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pentagon-reports-400-ufo-encounters-tells-congress-theyre-investigating-video/story?id=84753756

The article speaks to the likely idea that some sightings are (man made) drones...and then there are a lot more sightings that they just don't know.