The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

On 2/9/2022 at 12:12 PM, bishopshodan said:

I don;t know if it's his ego or persona, but I have never been a fan of Adesanya. So, I am hoping for a Whittaker victory but I am not too confident in that happening...hope it is a good clash, that is what always matters for these big PPV fights.

You think Tua can upset Lewis?

9 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

I don;t know if it's his ego or persona, but I have never been a fan of Adesanya. So, I am hoping for a Whittaker victory but I am not too confident in that happening...hope it is a good clash, that is what always matters for these big PPV fights.

Yes Izzy can rub people the wrong way. His ego doesn't bug me but I can see it being annoying for some. In the cage I think he is one of the best strikers to ever compete. He's really that good. Bobby Knuckles will have a tall order on the weekend, I think he loses again.

Ya, I think Tai will upset black beast but with that much power on both sides, it's could go either way.

Gonna be a great card. 

4 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Yes Izzy can rub people the wrong way. His ego doesn't bug me but I can see it being annoying for some. In the cage I think he is one of the best strikers to ever compete. He's really that good. Bobby Knuckles will have a tall order on the weekend, I think he loses again.

Ya, I think Tai will upset black beast but with that much power on both sides, it's could go either way.

Gonna be a great card. 

Im thinking Tai will be winning the fight then out of no where Lewis lands a big shot to drop him in the second or third round. 

5 hours ago, Bure_Pavel said:

Im thinking Tai will be winning the fight then out of no where Lewis lands a big shot to drop him in the second or third round. 

Very good possibility.

If I'm Tai i pressure early and go for the knock out. Hanging around with The Black Beast is never a good idea. 

On 2/10/2022 at 8:00 PM, Canuckster86 said:

The dude is full on cringe worthy. It isn't ego...most fighters have it. It is HOW he broadcasts that ego. It is just embarrassing. The dude's persona is 100% cringe and I am almost embarrassed for him listing to him. 

Dude can fight though! I hope Bobby Knuckles catches him though.

5 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

Walker got KO'd!! Does his demeanor or being easy going affect him in a negative way or is he just not that good and the hype was pre mature?

Looks like he cant take a punch now.

That said, Hill is a bit of a different breed. He's very cerebral, has sick accuracy and hits like a truck. He's one of those fighters that seems to slow reality down.

Recently talked about fighting Juri. That's confidence because I feel Prochazka is the best up and comer in that division. 

• Cheers 1