The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A Game Of Thrones: To the point of the TV show, no spoilers beyond that

Mr.Noodles

With Dany, Jon, Arya, Sansa, Samwell, Grey Worm, Bran, Tyrion being the last major characters left...…..

I see Dany having Grey Worm killing Tyrion (don't pi$$ off Dany, she is true to her word)

Dany trying to burn Jon and Jon still standing (Dany again proving she is mad, and Jon proving his is a true Targaryen)

Arya will pass Sansa a knife (Only Arya will be able to get it in to the room)

Sansa will then stab Dany killing her, which will pi$$ off Grey Worm (no one will think weak Sansa would be able to do that)

But Samwell will blurt out that Jon is the real heir to the throne (Samwell has to have those stolen/scrolls books for a reason)

which is proven by the scrolls, and that Jon did not burn

Grey Worm will bend the knee, and Drogon will see through Bran that it is true

Jon will be King (as he had no claim to it to begin with) Sansa, Bran and Arya at his side

Targaryen and Stark Blood lines surviving

Haha! Yeah right!

5 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

BTW: some theories floating around that the Pale Mare was being warged by Bran.

One of the nuttier ones I've read was the under the Mountain's helmet was actually Ned Stark's head sewn in by Qyburn!  Would've been a real WTF moment.:P

5 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

With Dany, Jon, Arya, Sansa, Samwell, Grey Worm, Bran, Tyrion being the last major characters left...…..

I see Dany having Grey Worm killing Tyrion (don't pi$$ off Dany, she is true to her word)

Dany trying to burn Jon and Jon still standing (Dany again proving she is mad, and Jon proving his is a true Targaryen)

Sansa will then stab Dany killing her, which will pi$$ off Grey Worm (no one will think weak Sansa would be able to do that)

But Samwell will blurt out that Jon is the real heir to the throne (Samwell has to have those stolen/scrolls books for a reason)

Jon will be King (as he had no claim to it to begin with) Sansa, Bran and Arya at his side

Haha! Yeah right!

Jon Snow burnt his hand throwing a lantern at a wight.  But it is season one stuff.  None of that matters anymore... not with this crap.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

Haha! Yeah right!

I see Jon and Dany having sex one more time, and the next time Jon goes to take a dump a dragon egg comes out.  

Anything is possible at this point.  And to all those that want to read the books to find out what really happened to Dany to get her from 2 on the mad king scale to 10...well the books ended over a season ago and RR Martin has only been helping with the storyline since on HBO. (first time on this thread, I’ve read too many people posting on the internet that they want to read the books now to see how things ended up where they are now, well Dany barely even made it to Westeros in his final book).    Ten years to write the final two books.  Fat bastard is too busy eating and playing D&D or something.   

Personally I enjoyed the show, it was a plot twist that I didn’t find nice, but when has this show or books been nice to anyone.  Sansa was sadisticly abused for months, Ned Stark the only honourable and remarkable character in the book lost his head, kids thrown out windows, prick kid kings poisoned, the red wedding, 13 year olds sold to monster sized horse kings (yes that’s how old she was, no wonder she’s pissed off by now) and on and on.  The last two episodes together make a movie that kept me on the edge of my seat...

1 hour ago, IBatch said:

I see Jon and Dany having sex one more time, and the next time Jon goes to take a dump a dragon egg comes out.  

Anything is possible at this point.  And to all those that want to read the books to find out what really happened to Dany to get her from 2 on the mad king scale to 10...well the books ended over a season ago and RR Martin has only been helping with the storyline since on HBO. (first time on this thread, I’ve read too many people posting on the internet that they want to read the books now to see how things ended up where they are now, well Dany barely even made it to Westeros in his final book).    Ten years to write the final two books.  Fat bastard is too busy eating and playing D&D or something.   

Personally I enjoyed the show, it was a plot twist that I didn’t find nice, but when has this show or books been nice to anyone.  Sansa was sadisticly abused for months, Ned Stark the only honourable and remarkable character in the book lost his head, kids thrown out windows, prick kid kings poisoned, the red wedding, 13 year olds sold to monster sized horse kings (yes that’s how old she was, no wonder she’s pissed off by now) and on and on.  The last two episodes together make a movie that kept me on the edge of my seat...

She was nowhere near Westeros in the last book. She was in the Dothroki sea bonding with Drogon. 

9 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

Haha! Yeah right!

Drogon already knows.....remember the look he gave Jon and Dany when they were kissing in front of that waterfall?

Plus, there's the whole riding Rhaegal thing....

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, canuckistani said:

how is it any different from killing all the masters indiscriminately ? 

or threatening to burn Qarth to the ground ? or threatening to burn Astapor, Yunkai and Volantis to the ground ? Or wanting to burn Kings Landing multiple times ? Its not a psychotic break if you keep wanting to do something for years and then you do it, along with doing similar acts of genocide/mass murder in the past, just less 'flame'-boyant....

Threats are one thing.....people say things out of anger that they don't mean. Every time Dany has brought up something genocidal, she's always seen reason before carrying those acts out. As I said earlier, it's why she went against the advice of Ellaria and Yara and didn't raze KL to the ground when she had three dragons and the Lannisters had zero scorpions.

All of her other ruthless acts were carried out against perceived injustice. The Wise Masters of Slaver's Bay are slave traders who crucify children. The Tarlys had just finished the sack of Highgarden, an ally of Dany's. The Lannisters are, well, the Lannisters.....However, the smallfolk of Kings Landing were innocents. The same kind of innocents that kept Dany in Meereen, when she could have been sailing to Westeros long before she did.

The Dany who freed those slaves from Astapor, Yunkai and Meereen never would have murdered all those noncombatants in KL.

BTW: When did Dany threaten to burn Volantis to the ground?:unsure:

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Canorth said:

She was nowhere near Westeros in the last book. She was in the Dothroki sea bonding with Drogon. 

Exactly...making preparations to get to Westeros it’s been a while since I read them but I think she managed to get her Dothraki onto boats right?

3 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Watched this last night..

Who needs the Night King when you've got Dany murdering everyone.

The previous episode was a nail biter.  Best bits when the Kar-Stark girl killed a giant and Arya killing the night King.  Dany must of felt left out and pissed, well about just about everything.  Her unsullied didn’t seem to mind either they were out for blood too.  Cersi’s denial was fun to watch....and you have to admit that when she was waiting and listening to the Bells that part of you was secretly hoping to see some more awesom dragon destruction and she didn’t disappoint.    Too bad her innate character fault came to the forefront...she was total badass.  

2 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Exactly...making preparations to get to Westeros it’s been a while since I read them but I think she managed to get her Dothraki onto boats right?

Not even close, my man. She escaped the fighting pits on Drogon and wandered through the Dothraki sea. She then was surrounded by a Dothraki hoard then Drogon came to her side, killed a horse, and they both ate it. That is the last time we've seen Danny in the books. GRRM really has to get his sh*t together

13 minutes ago, IBatch said:

The previous episode was a nail biter.  Best bits when the Kar-Stark girl killed a giant and Arya killing the night King.  Dany must of felt left out and pissed, well about just about everything.  Her unsullied didn’t seem to mind either they were out for blood too.  Cersi’s denial was fun to watch....and you have to admit that when she was waiting and listening to the Bells that part of you was secretly hoping to see some more awesom dragon destruction and she didn’t disappoint.    Too bad her innate character fault came to the forefront...she was total badass.  

She was a Mormont, from Bear Island. But yes, that scene was awesome. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Drogon already knows.....remember the look he gave Jon and Dany when they were kissing in front of that waterfall?

Plus, there's the whole riding Rhaegal thing....

I think there will be a scene where she orders Drogon to burn Jon, but it won't do it. 

58 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Not even close, my man. She escaped the fighting pits on Drogon and wandered through the Dothraki sea. She then was surrounded by a Dothraki hoard then Drogon came to her side, killed a horse, and they both ate it. That is the last time we've seen Danny in the books. GRRM really has to get his sh*t together

It’s being a while, I read the first books years before the show came out and then the last two book years ago.  For some reason I though she had some of her ally’s already landed in Westeros scoping things out?  Not an army but someone.  It gets mixed up with the show a bit but the show passed the books a while ago.  Wish he finished the series ... maybe he will ... or it will be like the wheel of time (Jordan) and someone else will have to finish it after he dies ha ha.

39 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I think there will be a scene where she orders Drogon to burn Jon, but it won't do it. 

Personally I hope she gathers what she has left and goes back to Easteros.   At this point her story looks like a tragic ending is eminent.    If I had to guess who’s going to do it Arya is too obvious maybe the imp or she does it herself.