The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

[RUMOR]

The talk in Minnesota is that GM wallstreetamigo is close to finalizing two separate deals that would see a highly sought after veteran winger and a top 4 veteran defender moved out in favor of more of a youth movement. There has been no indication what the return on either deal might be but sources close to the team suggest it could be significant.

wallstreetamigo denied that anything is imminent, only suggesting that talks are ongoing for several Wild players at this point in time.

Great start to the action-packed Saturday for the Red Wings.

Scott Hartnell was in on all 4 Flyers goals - 2 goals, 2 assists, 2 PPG = 14

Then over to Holmstrom with 2 PP assists through 2 periods - 2 assists, 2 PPP = 8

Now the rest of the team must follow the example set by these veterans early on!

Very pleased to see Pavel Datsyuk get on track this afternoon. 2 goals (1 on the PP), +2 rating, 2 PIM's and the game's 1st star. Matt Greene was a +1 in the same game.

The Habs are hoping for more results this evening, and are very excited to see what Joe Colborne can bring to the table tonight.

**EDIT** Colborne with an assist in the 1st period. That is the start we were looking for!

Joffrey Lupul is absolutely killing it for me tonight, 4 point night including two PP points, +2, if my maths is correct he's bagged me 18 points alone. frantics.giffrantics.gif

So ecstatic with his season so far. Probably my MVP this far into the season (along with Rinne, but I knew Rinne would put up these numbers anyway)

Archived