The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/top50SBrank3/ranking-50-greatest-players-super-bowl-history-nos-10-1-nfl?ex_cid=espntw

ESPN, network who is viewed to hate the Patriots and went directly after Brady, ranks all Super Bowl QBs of all time. 

Enjoy #1.

When asked which Super Bowl ring is his favorite, Tom Brady's response is always the same: "The next one." Brady's relentless pursuit of the "next one," which is a yearlong endeavor in which he shapes his eating habits and sleep patterns around being at his best on the football field, is as strong as ever at the age of 38. Brady is only the third quarterback in NFL history to lead his team to four Super Bowl wins, joining his boyhood idol Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw, and he's a three-time Super Bowl MVP, which matches Montana for the most ever. Brady is also the all-time leader in Super Bowl passing yards (1,605), touchdown passes (13) and starts (six). What makes Brady rise up on the biggest stage of professional football? "I think his consistency," said Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, who has worked directly with Brady for nine seasons. "Even though these games have a finality to them that some games in the regular season or preseason don't have, he approaches it the same way." And there is no end in sight. Brady hopes to play well into his 40s and at this point hasn't shown much, if any, signs of decline.

14 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/top50SBrank3/ranking-50-greatest-players-super-bowl-history-nos-10-1-nfl?ex_cid=espntw

ESPN, network who is viewed to hate the Patriots and went directly after Brady, ranks all Super Bowl QBs of all time. 

Enjoy #1.

Not a fan of brady or the pats, but there is no denying brady is the best qb to play/will be by retirement

42 minutes ago, Neversummer said:

Who's pumped for the Irvin vs. Rice Bowl?

Same weekend as NHL ASG.  

Which is worst?  

Pro Bowl is far worse.

All-Star game just sucks to watch, but the Pro Bowl is literally unwatchable.  Plus the NHL Skills Comp is actually somewhat interesting.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Sucks seeing Megatron go but the way he played would have resulted in the injuries just piling on.  He wasn't going to win a championship in Detroit so it makes sense.  Wish him the best in his retirement.

Great sig. One week to go!

• Upvote 1

On 1/29/2016 at 4:56 PM, TheRussianRocket. said:

Had a great time reading the Urban Dictionary definitions of Tom Brady.  Priceless stuff.

(verb) the act of a man sitting to pee
I woke up in the middle of the night and had to pee, but I had to Tom Brady because I was too drunk to stand up.

The root cause of Tuberculosis.
I think I got Tom Brady from my last trip to Indonesia.

New England Patriots quarterback. Disliked by most men outside of New England not only because he usually spanks their respective teams but also because most of their girlfriends think of Tom Brady during intercourse.
"My girlfriend had three orgasms with me last night,thanks Tom Brady!" 

A quarterback in the National Football League on the New England Patriots. The most overrated quarterback in NFL History. He's been to 5 superbowls, 3 of which were because of one play (Tuck Rule, Drew Bennett, Lee Evans). Also was the quarterback of the biggest choke job of all time in 2007 (18-1) he is also the sole sole reason why the Patriots even have fans.

He wears Uggz loud and proud. It's a well known fact that he's a dick. He has some of the best stats ever thanks to his deep 5 yard dump passes to his running backs. A true stat padder.

[deleted]
Tom Brady, also known as Tom Lady.
  • Upvote 1