The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

9 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

So nice to finally take down the New England.

Watching both Belichick and Brady lose this week was the next best thing to watching my Bills win....

It could have been better....the Jets and Dolphins could have lost as well, but I'll take what I can get.

• Cheers 1

Some big moves in the National League.

Big time Half backs on the move. Christian McCaffrey to the 49ers for a boatload of picks and James Robinson to the Jets for cheap?

Also 36 year old Desean Jackson bacc with the Ravens one of the greatest one trick pony deep threats of all time. Does he still have the juice though?

Edited by Bruce Boudreau

Announcers on the Fox broadcast of the Panthers game going way overboard on a player for removing his helmet to celebrate his touchdown.

On the resulting penalty, the kicker had an extra 15 yards tacked on before the conversion point.

Kicker makes the point- announcers still going about how the receiver hurt his team.

Wonder which team broadcast I'm watching?

Going into OT now.

2 hours ago, gurn said:

Announcers on the Fox broadcast of the Panthers game going way overboard on a player for removing his helmet to celebrate his touchdown.

On the resulting penalty, the kicker had an extra 15 yards tacked on before the conversion point.

Kicker makes the point- announcers still going about how the receiver hurt his team.

Wonder which team broadcast I'm watching?

Going into OT now.

The kicker missed the conversion point.

They would have won in regulation. So yes that guy was an idiot for doing that.

Edited by DeNiro

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

The kicker missed the conversion point.

They would have won in regulation. So yes that guy was an idiot for doing that.

Oh, my bad, must have misheard. :picard:

Well that does change things doesn't it? 

I've seen the replay a half dozen times and I still don't understand what Justin Fields was doing on that fumble that was recovered by Micah Parsons....

All you need to do is touch him and the play is dead on the 35 yard line. Instead, you jump over him and allow him to get up and take it to the house? :wacko:

3 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Watching Bills dismantle Rodgers and the Packers is highly enjoyable!

TBH, that was a poor game by Josh Allen's standards.....bad decisions on both picks, but the one that really caught my attention was the overthrow of a wide open receiver when they were trying to kill the clock.

That being said, the Bills did enough to win, so I'm not going to complain, but I think they'll need to be better next week, away to the Jets...

Checking the schedule, it looks like the Eagles could (and should) remain unbeaten through November....

Texans, Commanders, Colts and Packers....

You can only play the team that's in front of you but wow, that schedule is softer than cashmere.....

• Haha 1