The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

5 time Grey Cup Champ. 9 time Pro Bowl selection. Rose Bowl MVP.

An outstanding QB no matter what league he was in.

0 Super Bowls, for a reason. He was a good QB. Certainly not in my Top 10 or even perhaps 20. He made many throwing attempts, I remember that infamous comeback vs. the Bills, but he also threw way too many wild passes and thus INT's.

Anyhow, we can be assured that Seattle won't get any flags in OT besides perhaps false start, delay of game, or less ambiguous/discretionary calls.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

Great game. Thought everyone knew by now not to throw to Welker in the red zone when it's clutch time, I guess not. Knew 1 minute was more than enough time for Manning to drive down and get it done, he's done it so many times before it shouldn't have come as a surprise to anyone.

I love that Thomas flat out beat Sherman for the 2 point convert. However I'd still like Seattle to win because these losses end up being the difference between whether the AFC championship game is in Foxborough or if it's in Denver.

Great game. Thought everyone knew by now not to throw to Welker in the red zone when it's clutch time, I guess not. Knew 1 minute was more than enough time for Manning to drive down and get it done, he's done it so many times before it shouldn't have come as a surprise to anyone.

I love that Thomas flat out beat Sherman for the 2 point convert. However I'd still like Seattle to win because these losses end up being the difference between whether the AFC championship game is in Foxborough or if it's in Denver.

Haha NE has looked average so far. And Broncos are still vulnerable. San diego or Baltimore!

Well, that was a short ride.

Haha!

Innuend'oh!

That was a very entertaining game. Maxwell got turned around at least once leading to a big play, and the Broncos drive to tie had defensive breakdowns out the yang by Seattle, but a good comeback by Denver nonetheless.

Love these games that go down to the wire.

I only watched the first half but Cousins looked like he was on track for another good game, until the Eagles said otherwise that is and took the win. I wish I had finished the game now.

Only 3 3-0 teams left, my Eagles, Bengals and Cardinals.

Some surprises are Green Bay, SF. These teams should be top 2 in their divisions atleast and are off to a slow start but will probably make the playoffs anyways.

Edited by Plum